“A friendly and hospitable boutique hotel”
Review of Palazzo Segreti

Palazzo Segreti
Ranked #126 of 426 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We ehjoyed a lot our staying in this nice hotel which is close to everything in the center of Milan. The staff was really helpful, the atmosphere was very friendly, and the organic cosmetic in the bathroom was fantastic. We also liked a europian breakfast. I would like to come back again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Palazzo Segreti

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Really great place would recommend this hotel. Service was excellent and the room was modern and very tasteful. Could do with a couple more English language TV stations, otherwise could not fault the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Stayed 4 nights at the beginning of march. Design is not my favorite but all done good and quality of renovation is quite high. Simple but useful room, spacious bath with separate shower cabin equipped with three types of shower.
Breakfast is simple but usual for Italy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
PalazzoSegreti, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Palazzo Segreti, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2012

Dear Mr. Mikhail,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.
We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Palazzo Segreti.
Thank you for your suggestions which help us to improve and do better for our guests.

We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 3 March 2012

5 minutes walk to the duomo. As the name suggests, it's a secret palace. The room is fitted with designer furnitures. Shower and shampoo provided were top quality. Breakfast served are organic. Even beers in bar fridge are craft beers.

Btw, the bathroom may not be suitable for guests traveling not in relationship as the door is clear glass.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank RaymondYong
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I am actually writing this from the hotel room, out of sheer frustration.
I am currently in room 4, after a second, broken night, due to earth shattering noise, this time from the hotel's own laundry service (@ 06.15 a.m)
I have trie to call reception with the hotel phone, but the 'design' gizmo is dead.
In short ; insulation, both from hotel corridor and street noise is non existent. It is impossible to get a proper night's sleep.
Design is cute but not functional (water stays stagnant in makeshift bathroom sink)
People look like hobbits when sitting in design chairs in breakfast room.
Only Italian tv and bbc world available for entertainment, to help you get through sleepless night.
Personnel friendly though, to end on positive note.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Saskia713
PalazzoSegreti, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Palazzo Segreti, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review in Trip Advisor.
We apologize for any inconvenience you have had from the noise coming from outside the hotel.
Our management has already been activated, thanks also to your recommendations, with both structural and logistical assistance to ensure that unpleasant incidents are not repeated.
We hope to have you back in our hotel to be able to show progress.

My warmest regards,

(info@palazzosegreti.com)

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I stayed at Palazzo Segreti in room number 5 for two nights before I flew to Rome, what I liked about this hotel is the attention to detail and how genuine and welcoming the staff at the hotel were. I arrived quite early before check in and without even asking the front person at reception had asked one of the room attendants to ensure my room was ready for my early arrival.
For pictures of the rooms just access the website of the hotel.

After Rome I decided to come back to Milan for a further four nights, this time I stayed in room number 16, which was my favourite room by far, spacious and roomy.

In conclusion all the staff were very helpful when I asked questions they were always ready to assist. The hotel breakfast is served in the hotel lounge area with several options to choose from (buffet style). I cant wait to come back to Milan and stay at this hotel, this was by far the best hotel I've stayed at.

John Aziz

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Dear Mr. John,

thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.
We are indeed honored to have had you as our guest at Palazzo Segreti.
It is always a great pleasure to know that our guests can feel every little detail and the customized and exclusive service that we want to offer in our Hotel.
Thank you for your beautiful words spent towards our staff, we are very happy to know that our service has been well appreciated.
We hope to see you again soon in your "second home" where you are always welcome.

My warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Wellcome to Palazzo Segreti which is for sure the most wellcoming hotel in Milan. Moreover, if you like confidential place (18 bedrooms) with refinement and sophistaication at the same time, this place (located right in the center of Milan!) is made for you. Some people criticize the way of design when an hotel has a reputation of "design hotel". Well I think this one is a well-designed one because we've really felt living in a special place during the days we were staying. And we were given so cool reception and good advices all over our stay there! People who look after this place love sincerly their hotel and want to give to their guest the best stay possible. They are very nice and so simply smiling and helpful. When I say "they", I mean everybody, including the boss, the desk, the very professional and discret housekeepers and the breakfast staff. They know how to be nice without being obsequious and to me and my husband, this is a real very important value (as this quality is sometimes pretty rare today, in this kind of place). Me and my husband are grateful to Palazzo Segreti for our pleasant stay and we warmly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: All 18 rooms are differents and deserved to be tasted!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comment and your compliments to our staff and to our hotel.
Your description is very detailed and beautiful, it makes us very excited.
We are happy to have had you as our guest and we hope to see you soon at Palazzo Segreti.

My Warmest Regards,