“Friendly owners”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Inexpensive and good price, quick service. Owner came to the table always making sure we are ok. Good traffic and handle the business crowd well for the locals.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered fried mozzarella and potato croquet. This was from a freezer and cold. On a bed of old iceberg lettuce. No dips no care no attention. The waitress brought freezing cold fizzy red wine. She brought our pizza without acknowledging we were half way through leaving our starters. Pizza was soggy after 2 bites. Restaurant dirty. I went to the toilet it was flooded with 5 inches if water. Really horrible place. The staff didn’t care less.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Fairly basic restaurant, but good food.

Lots of choices of pizzas and other dishes.

You could see the cook preparing the pizzas and cooking them in a wood fired oven.

Pizzas came quickly and were very tasty.

When the bill came we had a free glass of limoncello each.

Popular with the locals.

A good place to go for a good value meal.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped by before an English test whose building was nearby, just due to a matter of proximity.
The pizza, as somebody previously wrote, was typical from a kebab place. Nothing comparable with the Italian one.
For what concerns the dishes, I tried a "fish salad". The fish was smelling bad and I wasn't brought any bread before claiming it. The waitress was nice, but honestly not capable of working; I would say inexpert.
Finally, if your thinking of entering that place, please change your mind.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I brought there two small children to eat. We took a pizza (EUR 5), mozzarella with ham (EUR 8), pasta carbonara (EUR 7) and a salad with octopus (EUR 8). To drink - 0.5 l of water. The salad arrived without cheese, I just remembered about it at the end of lunch. When I was paying, I was charged 33.50 EUR. I asked about the cheese, they made a discount of 50 c. I wonder if the water was 6 EUR??? In the menu it was written nothing about the fixed fee (coperto). The table was nude, even without even a small bread stick, like in the other places where they charge that fee. I have a feeling that iI was just cheated