“Good Enough”

Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
“Good Enough”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Was close to my hotel so I gave it a try. Decent food. Nothing special, but no real complaints. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat here but it you are in the area and hungry, you won't be disappointed. Portions were pretty good size.

• Visited March 2014

• Finnish first
Athens, Greece
“Great italian food”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Reasonable prices and authentic italian dishes made our dinner a unique experience It is located near the central station and the majority of the customers were Italian! We had risotto with salmon and penne with asparagus and tagliata for two a mixed salad and a beer and water We paid 55 euros Quite fair price i think I would definitely go again

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“What A Find”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This amazing place is located not to far from Milan Central Station and close to Hotel Windsor Milan. In comparison to many central restaurants it's at least half the cost. The waiters brought out this amazing bruschetta while we viewed the menu and the Sardinian bread was fabulous. I ordered seafood risotto to start with, heavenly, and my friend had the carbonara. For mains I opted for the beef fillet in cream and pepper on sauce, melt in the mouth. My friend went for the swordfish. Huge portions and with wine and coffees a mere €74. Stick to the red wine we both agreed much nicer. Such friendly waiters it's definable a fantastic find.

Visited March 2014
Melbourne
“no frills but authentic”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We were staying at Hotel Berna for a coffee expo, and on the last night of our stay we wanted to visit somewhere a little off the beaten track. Most of the restaurants around our hotel were good but a little on the pricy side so I did a bit of research and found this "family" restaurant close (10 minute walk) from our hotel. First impression was not great, we did arrive fairly early (8:00) and there was only about 6 other people there. Every other night we went out it was closer to 9:00pm so we weren't sure if we were too early or this was just a bad choice. The one comment I would make is that a little music playing in the background would have made a huge difference to our experience as it was very quiet and would not have suited everyone. That said the menu was extensive, the food we ordered was very good and the service spot on. Dinner for two including entree and drinks came to 40 euro which was half what it cost us at other restaurants closer to our hotel. This place was obviously popular with the locals as they all started rolling in around 8:30-9:00pm so for us this was a welcome change from the other places we had been to. If your looking for a romantic dinner then this is definately not for you. Given I am a regular visitor to Milan I would come back again.

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Italian experience”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We came a little early (7.30) and were the only one's there. When the waiter realized we didn't speak Italian, he got one of the waiters who spoke English to take our order. We had a Primi each - a lovely flavorful pasta, and a great salmon risotto. These were the best dishes of the night. We both had veal scallopini for Secondi, one with lemon and the other mushroom. Really tasty although the lemon was a bit gluggy. Cold beer (it was a really hot night) and complimentary Sardinian bread. By the time we left it was filling up, with mostly locals. We would eat here again. Belissimo.

Visited July 2013