“Everything was perfect!”

Four Seasons Hotel Milano
Ranked #18 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 16 July 2013

A couple of weeks ago, I have stayed at the Four Seasons in Milano for the first time. Everything was perfect!
Each employee that we came in contact with was extremely well trained and professional; they took a genuine and personal interest in our visit which made us feel appreciated and well cared for. The room was very clean and Housekeeping did a wonderful job during the daytime service as well as during turn-down.
The arrival and departure experiences were excellent as well. On departure, the doorman was particularly engaging when he found out that we were travelling to Lago di Garda and gave us great recommendations.
Thank you all making this trip very special...we have made memories for life!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CHommerich

Reviewed 12 July 2013

This is our second stay at the Milan Four Seasons and it continues to exceed our expectations. On this trip, the front desk manager Serap adeptly handled a snafu that could have spoiled our Milan visit. We keep coming back to the Four Seasons brand because of their excellent service and the Milan property is the best of the best. Our rate included breakfast which was perfection- no soggy buffet scrambled eggs here. Our room was a tasteful delight of refined eye candy, the concierge staff was spot on with advice and went the extra mile to help us solve several logistical challenges. We definitely plan to use the Four Seasons as our Milan base in the future.

Room Tip: Inner courtyard view is quiet and lovely
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Room, service and room service are perfect! Four Seasons group is realy of the best hotel chain. Certainly, there are luxury hotels in Milano with better location (Hayatt, as example), but in all other aspects Four Seasons is better. Unfortunately, price is extreamly high, but if you are ready to pay this money you will be happy...:). All possible tourist points of interest are nearby (excl. football stadium).

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2013

You can never go wrong with a Four Seasons hotel. Great service and great location. Steps away from all the high end stores in Milan. Our stay was perfect. The hotel arranged for us to see the Last Supper with a private guide amazing experience. Only place to stay in Milan.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I just stayed 2 nights at the 4 seasons milano. I have to say that having read trip advisor, and having recently stayed at the 4 seasons Hong Kong, I was concerned that it wouldnt live up to expectations. I needn't have worried.
Service was great, location is excellent, room service is reasonable value, the room was beautiful, no-one was hovering for tips at all. Furthermore, i was with my 4 month old baby and people went out of their way to make us feel comfrotable. Why not the top rating? My room was quite noisy with the vibrations of someome stomping around upstairs. This said it was beautiful, and the bed super comfortable. Also, compared to the 4 seasons hong kong i did not get a water boiler, bottle heater, baby bath and baby amenities automatically when i asked for a crib in the room. Overall, one of the best hotels in Milano though

Room Tip: I would go for the second floor at least
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2013

If shopping-or window-shopping- is your "thing", the location of this hotel is amazing. The hotel is lovely, but I am not wowed by it. . Perhaps it was the less than enthusiastic concierges, or perhaps it was the decor of the room ( very lovely, but too old world for me) or perhaps it was just the rain that kept on coming down, but I just didn't feel the "aura" that a Four Seasons' property has. Having said that, the courtyard gardens are spectacular, and provide a quiet oasis. The dining room, which also serves as a breakfast room, is informal with views of the gardens.
Right across from the hotel is a restaurant situated in a courtyard (cannot remember the name) which is lovely.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This hotel is in an old convent that has been beautifully restored. It is located in the fashion quadrant of the old city, on a lovely quiet street that is a great walking area, close to the Duomo and other sights. The hotel has remnants of old frescoes and a stunning center cloister with columns on two sides, lined with glass. I had a room on the second floor on the Gesu Street side -- which I liked because it gave me a sense of what it might have been like in the old city -- but many rooms look onto the large center courtyard. My room had two bathroom areas which would make it very nice for two people. There is a good hairdresser on site. I thought the restaurant was just so-so, but room service was very good and they really accommodated my desire for fresh vegetables and fruit. The concierge personnel were terrific. I talked with them by phone in advance of my visit and they lined up one of the best guides I have ever had -- very knowledgeable about the history and culture, sensitive to my interests, enjoyable to be around, and creative about arrangements. I spent three days with her, including a day with a driver in Lake Como. I thought the hotel was a bit pricey compared with other Four Seasons, but I had a most wonderful and restful stay.

Room Tip: I liked my room on the Gesu side. The walls are thick and the windows substantial so even though Br...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo