Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$2,243
US$1,058
US$263
US$181
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Plaza Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$112
Travelocity
US$107
US$104
1,178 results
All reviewsporta venezia metro stationclassic hotelhotel barcorso buenos airesnice hotelfront desk staffjunior suitebit datedcommon areasdefinitely stay here againlarge bathroomshopping areathe room was nicelocation is excellentsingle roomcentral locationaperitivo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2011

It's not really in a central position of Milan but the building itself is really beautiful for an hotel. Nice garden outside where they serve a buffet "aperitivo milanese" of good quality, all food for free and you pay the drinks.

The room I was in was an average size of room, quite clean and comfortable.

Being a business hotel and having clearly specify in the reservation (prepaying) the WI-FI connection, they are not ready with a back up in case the connection goes down. I'm writing this because this is what happened to me when i stayed there. A simple USB key would have solved the problem but they were not ready, and since I had to send a really important email during the night, I had to go to the sister hotel in order to use their business center which had connection.

After a quick discussion with the hotel manager, I had 1 night discounted from my bill, which make my experience less terrible but still something that you never want to deal with when you are traveling for work in a dead line!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
SWMilan, General Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Dear Trippingtaste,

Thank you for your feedback on our Hotel!

We are glad you enjoyed our aperitivo Milanese and our garden as you mentioned.
Our goal is to make all our guests happy with the whole experience in the Sheraton Diana Majestic.

From your last stay in 2010 we have a brand new Internet system working fully since last August.
We hope to see you again in the nearest future and meet your expectations.

From the heart of Milan and from our entire team we extend our warmest regards.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

This is an older hotel that has been renovated. It needs a little TLC to make it truly nice. Our room was spacious, but a bit too dark and had somewhat dated furnishings. Service was good. Desk staff was courteous and helpful. Breakfast spread was extensive and was hosted in a pleasant area with a view of the garden. Location is excellent -- within easy walking distance of the wonderful center city shopping, cathedral piazza area. Bar area is slick, in keeping with the overall atmosphere of this fantastic city. Price of our room was reasonable. I would probably return, definitely so if it gets a facelift in the meantime.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
SWMilan, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2011

Dear p,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience of our property with Trip Advisor readers.
We are delighted to hear that you recognized efficiency and friendliness in our desk staff; for us it is a pleasure to observe that our guests are happy with our service, as that is an incentive for our staff in order to continue improving our guest attention.
As you mention, our hotel is a historic building that we are honored to have it as a Starwood property. All rooms have been renovated within the last few years, but certainly it is an on-going process.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that you are planning on coming back to enjoy our great location and the relaxing environment offered at our garden!

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I have stayed here numerous times for work due to proximity to office. It appears they put all their focus on having a trendy bar area, while every room I've stayed in is banged up and feels small and dingy. It is in desparate need of a renovation.

Breakfast is middle of the room and very overpriced. Sheraton has a luxury property in Rome with a high-end breakfast that is less expensive.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Ejewett
SWMilan, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2011

Dear Ejewett:

Sorry to know that you were not happy with some aspects of your stay. We are working towards our rooms renovation in the next years and we have recently upgraded additional executive rooms.

We appreciate the time dedicated to share your impressions of our hotel and thank you for your feedback.

Sheraton Diana Majestic,

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I work in the travel industry and see many hotels as I wander through the world. This one is mediocre. The interior of the room is quite dated, the carpet in poor shape - one where you don't feel comfortable with bare feet. The reason I write the review is when I called down for a iron and ironing board I was told this was not available for fire safety reasons. The front desk explained that as it was a historic property so neither irons nor kettles were available in the rooms and I could have my clothes pressed for a charge. This is a first. I have stayed in many 'historic' properties but they still provide full amenities and prepare their property to ensure safety. I had to go out for my business appointments in wrinkled clothing because of this rather unusual policy. Definitely not up to a business standard.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Clayton M
SWMilan, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2011

Dear C.M,
We appreciate your comments and we will take all of them in consideration for our upcoming renovations. Most of our rooms have been updated within the last few years, but it is an on going process for our hotel. With regards to our safety policies, we completely understand your point of view and we apologize for all inconveniences you may have experienced. Our goal is to guarantee 100% the safety of our guests.
We welcome the opportunity to host you on your next trip to Milan and to satisfy your expectations.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel is excellent located in the centre of Milan. The garden restaurant and lounge area is very nice and definitely worthwhile to spend some time do some lounging and relaxing supported a nice cool drink. The hotel rooms are spacious, but they would deserve some refreshment, in particular the bathrooms are outdated. The staff is friendly and professional, but some of them can also do a hotel training refreshment course. I have no real complaints about the hotel, but the overall experience it gave me, does trigger me to look for a different hotel during a next visit of Milan. However If this other hotel would disappoint me, I would not have a problem returning back to the Majestic!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
SWMilan, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2011

Dear Jansen Praha,
We would like to thank you for your kind comments through Trip Advisor. It is very important for us to reach our guests’ expectations. Your words prove to us that we are working quite well.
As you mentioned the hotel is very well located and offers different services to create the proper atmosphere to relax and enjoy the city from a different perspective while having a cocktail in our garden. We glad that you enjoyed it. Most of our rooms have been updated within the last few years, but it is an on going process for our hotel and we just finished our executive rooms last month.
Thank you for taking the time to share you impressions of the hotel and we will take note of your comments to keep improving our service.