Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel
US$175
US$161
US$141
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$551
US$501
Orbitz.com
1,177 results
All reviewsporta venezia metro stationclassic hotelhotel barcorso buenos airesnice hotelfront desk staffjunior suitebit datedcommon areasdefinitely stay here againlarge bathroomshopping areathe room was nicelocation is excellentsingle roomcentral locationaperitivo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had been to Milan before and stayed in another Starwood property. The hotel is central to the historic part of Milan and shopping, restaurants etc. I got upgraded through SPG, and had a warm welcome from front desk staff and a lovely room. Spacious, with a beautiful white marble bathroom and lovely toiletries. The bed and pillows were amazing: the best in any hotel I've stayed in (and that's a few!)They had just re-opened after renovations, and there is a lovely oasis of garden area with a fountain and very comfortable sofas. Happy hour includes some lovely canapes. I found the Head Concierge charming, and very helpful: passionate about the hotel.Breakfast staff also very personable, attentive and pleasant In all, a great stay: I only had an overnight, but would recommend for a few days too. I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Starwood M, General Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear IrisAnne,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Diana Majestic in Milan and for sharing your great comment about us on Tripadvisor!
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our Sweet Sleeper Bed, made especially for Sheraton to give a perfect rest!
Thank you for your compliments to our staff which everyday works for the guests hotel and for making their stay more enjoyable possible.
Thank you so much for staying with us, we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent location just 2 station away from Milan city centre. Surrounded by nice small boutique and away from hustle and bustle of the city.

Many restaurants around the hotel which make it convenient. The Restaurant is so chic and beautifully decorated. Amazing decor. Staff so so friendly. Small gym and adequate.

Stayed at the suite which was excellent and value for money. Huge space and bathroom.

A hotel with wow factor. Stay here for quiet outing and relaxation. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear JimmyKL,
Thank you for choosing again Sheraton Diana Majestic in Milan and for sharing your great comment about us on Tripadvisor!
As you said, we are located in one of the most beautiful areas of Milan, a residential area called the Liberty district, a few steps from the city center, nearby Parco Venezia. Featuring a big number of showrooms and famous restaurants.
Thank you so much for all your great comments about our staff, suite and h club>diana! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed 3 nights, got a nice upgraded room with SPG status. As in Sheraton, nice clean and comfortable beddings. A good short walk to Via Bueno Aires for shops and foods, or just get onto a short Metro ride to be in Duomo quickly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Starwood M, General Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear B H,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Diana Majestic in Milan and for sharing your great comment about us on Tripadvisor.
As you said, we are located in one of the most beautiful areas of Milan, a residential area called the Liberty district, a few steps from the city center, nearby Parco Venezia. Featuring a big number of showrooms and famous restaurants, where there is also the possibility to have some jogging during the day along the park.
So, thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Before traveling, I emailed Dionisio Gabaldo, the Executive Concierge, and inquired about a city tour. He made the arrangements for us, and it was just what I had in mind. Upon arrival, after sleeping 2-3 hours out of the previous 28, I left my iPhone on the back seat of the taxi we took from the train station - Mr. Gabaldo put out the alert to all the taxi companies immediately, and my phone was delivered within an hour. Every staff member we met was as friendly and helpful as anyone could ask for. We had to wait an hour for our room to be prepared, but we spent that in the restaurant eating a great lunch. The Mozzarella was amazing. Later that night (Thursday) we went to the bar for a drink and discovered what must be "the" place to go in Milan. The bar and restaurant, including the patio, was full of an after work crowd of young and older - visiting, drinking and taking advantage of a huge buffet of cold and warm items that was on the house. Our room was extremely comfortable and clean, had a great view of the patio and courtyard, and was well air-conditioned in an unusually warm summer for Italy. The hotel is very close to a Metro station and withing moderate walking distance of shopping and several of the major sights in Milan.

A final note - the breakfast seemed expensive to me, so we went to the Sushi Bar that is immediately adjacent to the hotel and had 4 coffees and two pastries for about a tenth of the cost our breakfasts would have been. Definitely not a fancy place, but they were eager to please and the quality was excellent. I cannot speak to their sushi - we didn't try it.

Room Tip: The street in front of the hotel is not exceptionally busy, so street noise shouldn't be an issue. I suspect rooms on the lower floors above the patio might be noisy during the happy hour time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear RockCatWichita_KS,

Thank you for your compliments about our staff, especially about our Executive Concierge!
We are delighted to know that you appreciate your lunch at h club>diana and also our aperitif! As you said is one of the most known place in Milan for aperitivo and weekend brunch!
Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed just a couple of nights in the Sheraton Majestic. One of the great things about this hotel is it's location. It is perfectly located in an area full of cafes, restaurants and very close to great shopping streets. Additionally to that it is situated a couple of meters from a metro station.
The public areas are maintained quite well, although the area is not really spacious. On the other hand, the building in itself is old and remodelling and adapting it to today's needs of a 5 star premise is quite challenging. One minus point is that the hotel has only one elevator.
The rooms are however is desperate need of renovation. I stayed in a suite and from a Sheraton standard I expect more. The room was big, but very poorly decorated and everything looked extermly old! The chair at the desk was an office leather chair that had no cushion anymore of how used it was.
During this summer there were a lot of mosquitos in Milan and I am quite intolerant to them. When I opened the door of my bathroom, I had a shock - there were quite a lot of them flying around. This is quite not acceptable for a hotel of this level.
On the other hand, the terrace/garden that the hotel has on the ground floor is absolutely superb. The food over there is great, the selection of drinks is quite big and the waiters are extremly attentive. I spent both of my evenings there and I really liked the atmosphere - it is more of a lounge/bar with loud music and loads of people.
Overall, the hotel has some historical touch. The staff is extremly welcoming, attentive and helpful and the location is absolutely great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Pat K
Starwood M, Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Eran H,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Diana majestic in Milan and for sharing your opinion on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to know that you and your wife have had a great stay with us and enjoyed our room and our Aperitivo! The Diana is a fashionable meeting point for Milan during aperitivo time and together with the drink from 7.00 to 9.30 pm there is a choice of appetizers from the buffet that can easily substitute dinner.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you and your wife soon at the Diana!