Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel
US$315
US$262
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
  • Pool
US$162
US$114
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$152
Agoda.com
US$106
US$86
1,194 results
All reviewsporta venezia metro stationclassic hotelhotel barcorso buenos airesnice hotelfront desk staffjunior suitebit datedcommon areasdefinitely stay here againlarge bathroomshopping areathe room was nicelocation is excellentsingle roomcentral locationaperitivo
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I've lived in Milan for 3 years during my studies so I know the city. I always choose hotels close to Porta Venezia when I'm back in Milan. I've known Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel for its bar and great cocktails and I always wanted to stay there so I found a great deal I stayed for 5 nights.

Hotel building is gorgeous, reception area is really nice, the bar and garden are great, I love their cocktails.

My room was super clean and the bed was super comfy.

Friendly stuff, excellent concierge, extremely polite housekeeping.

Location is the best; safe, central. 2 minutes walking distance to the tram or metro. 20 mins to the Duomo.

There were 2 things I didn't like.

1. Rooms need a renovation and a better layout.
2. Having to pay wifi. There is a computer area at the lobby and I used that instead.

As I said I got a super deal so I had a great stay for the money I paid.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Starwood M, Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Marina_Charitopoulou,
Thanks very much for your kind note about your stay. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoy lovely days in our Hotel thanks to our staff and beautiful surroundings. As you have already mentioned in your review the Hotel location is really nice, permitting our guests to reach whichever part of the city they need on foot or public transportation.
For what concerns the rooms’ style the Hotel is an old building and we are planning to renovate it by sections. The Internet is on payment only in the rooms, but free wi-fi is available in the lobby, H-Club>Diana Bar and Diana Garden.
We look forward to welcoming you soon again in the future!
Best regards

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed with my family this weekend at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel in Milan. I know Milan very well. I often stay in Brera or Porta ticinese but this time I wanted to explore new areas. We booked for a family of 3 via bookings and got a good deal. The room given to us was not a clean room at all. We complained and they cleaned it during the dinner time. After one night sleep we still felt that the room was dirty, especially since I have asthma. We immediately got new rooms to look at and we choosed another classic double room with a new carpet and after that the stay was really great. The breakfast menu is far too expensive so make sure you have breakfast included in the cost while you are staying there. They do not have anything special as you might think for 38 euros per person. The rooms towards the street is quite noicy so see if you can get a room towards the garden. Nice approach from the staff and clean and nice room in the end of the stay gives an average rating from me. The area has several cafes and restaurants and you can easily reach both tram and metro within just a few minutes.I could stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which is newly rebuilt or has a new carpet since the hotel is old
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lena H
Starwood M, Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Lena H,
Thanks for your comment on Tripadvisor! We are sorry to hear that the first room was not enough satisfying for you. Of course, should we have had the chance to know about your asthma, we would definitely have given you a room with the newest carpet in order to prevent any kind of physical reaction. Nevertheless we are glad to hear that in the end your stay was good and that you are considering our Hotel as a possible destination for your future Milanese trips!
We look forward from welcoming you again
Kind regards

Reviewed 15 July 2014

A wonderful old hotel - huge room, high ceilings, a bathroom bigger than many hotel rooms I have stayed in. If it weren't for the excellent flat screen you could imagine that you are in a grand hotel in pre-Mussolini Milano. Excellent air-conditioning. Good desk for work with lots of outlets (and an ethernet as well as WiFi. Comfortable bed, competent internet (free in public rooms or for Starwood SPG), fluffy towels and bathrobes. The breakfast area/bar has a lovely outdoor garden. The bar is lively at midnight - and single malts are not more expensive than you would expect. The hotel is a block from the Porto Venezia Metro station, and about a twenty minute walk to the Duomo or the Brera. Downers: not good for wheelchairs - you have to climb 4 steps to the elevator; breakfast is OK (no omelets made to order, but good smoked salmon, fruit, and pastries), but exorbitant (39 euros) - there are lots of wonderful cafes close by if you want a less extravagant breakfast. We particularly like Ca' Puccino (note the pun) and Sale e Zucchero. Service attentive and friendly. A great place to stay in Milano.

Room Tip: garden rooms rather than street rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Playaneuron
Starwood M, Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Playaneuron,
Thank you for your detailed post. We are sure your description and tips will be useful to other guests. As you have said in your review the Hotel's beauty resides in its history. A lot of different kind of people have stayed here and a lot of important events have contributed to fulfill the Hotel's nature.
We look forward from welcoming you soon, meanwhile do accept our best regards.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed for one night in Milan before flying out. The hotel staff was very nice. The hotel itself was a great price (I found a deal online) for the size of the rooms (large in my opinion by European standards) and location. We were about a 15 minute walk to the main shopping/historic area of Milan-- only 2 subway stops away and the subway is just outside the hotel--honestly though, the walk was easy and very nice.
The rooms are fine--just fine, but once again, a great value. If breakfast is included in your package, great--but I wouldn't pay extra for it. Across the street is a nice bakery with delicious choices. Parking on-site was 30 Euros--a perfectly fair price for city parking and the huge convenience that comes with it. There is a great bar scene at night---I think the happy hour is 7pm to 10pm and it looked like fun.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Starwood M, Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Hricko8,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! The Hotel is an historical building and this explains the spacious rooms available. Your explanation about the location could not have been better put, everything is easily reachable with the public transportation. Nevertheless if you want to stroll along the streets, there are beautiful walks and parks nearby, the most beautiful one, very close to the Hotel, being called Indro Montanelli.
We hope to have the chance to meet you again in the future! Best regards

Reviewed 27 June 2014

great hotel and centrally located. great bar and breakfast and staff
would stay there again. walking distance to duomo and shopping district. rooms were very large and clean and staff was very helpful

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Starwood M, General Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear 286amyv,
thanks for your kind comment. We are happy you have appreciated the level of our service and, more importantly, our staff's devotion. Also, as you have noticed the location is wonderful with the city centre reachable with a beautiful 15 minute walk. Public transportation right outside of the Hotel also offers the chance to get any place you may need to reach.
We hope to see you again in the future.
Best regards