Great for shopping, the Scala, restaurants, everything nearby, cross the street and you are in the famed and unique Montenapoleone. Across the street is Armani, hotel, store Nobu.
This great hotel insists on charging for Internet, and an inferior service of Swisscom, with repeated dropped lines, endless wait to connect to sites, and innumerable need of logins, with contorted user ID's and passwords. This is unacceptable for CEO's and staff at business meetings, the price addition of at most of 2% of the room rate, spoils the other 98% of the bill. How shortsighted managements are at this hotel and others in short changing their business clients with poor Internet service, and spoiling what should be a perfect and beautiful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place of elegance where many famous people from the past have left their mark. Opened in 1863, the Grand Hotel et de Milan still holds its charm and allure as an old ‘Milanese’ mansion. It has been and still is the preferred hotel of many national and international celebrities from the worlds of culture,fashion, music, business and entertainment.Located in the heart of the town it is just a few steps from the fashion district, financial area and duomo cathedral. Due to its position and excellent bars, restaurants and halls, the Grand Hotel et de Milan is the ideal place to enjoy a pleasant holiday or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel et de Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.