I don't normally stay in hotels like this, but it was a last minute business trip and there were a lot of rooms taken in Milan. However, that was my good fortune! ALS is small and intimate. The location is sensational, minutes away from La Scala and lots of great restaurants. My feelings towards the hotel is more in line with LouiseN_10 than dpatters. Everyone on duty at reception at various times of the day were bang on for courtesy and helpfulness. They got me a late ticket for the San Siro for 5 Euros! The rooms were full of character, large and well appointed. Bathrooms were fine with the showers hot and powerful. Breakfast was the best; beautiful fresh orange juice, fruit, top notch coffee and croissants to die for. Get the staff to recommend a good local restaurant, there are lots and they are keen to help. But...leave the fabulous Peruvian housekeeper/cook alone...she's mine and I love her!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If this charming old hotel in the arty Brera neighborhood hadn't been discovered long ago by members of the fashion world, film stars and journalist, you could consider it a find. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Antica Locanda Solferino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Locanda Solferino Milan
- Antica Locanda Solferino Hotel Milan