Hotel Principe Di Savoia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
2,047 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roombeautiful hoteldi parmaluxury hotelpremium roomconcierge deskmain restauranttop floorroom servicefour seasonsjunior suitepark hyattthe hotel offerscity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2011

The good:

-Clearly a luxury hotel, with beautifully furnished rooms, a nice SPA, and a beautifully decorated bar & restaurant

The ok:

-Located quite centrally, but in a area lacking charm. You'll need to walk 15-20 minutes to the main shopping areas or landmarks of interest.
-The views from the rooms are nothing special. Some look straight at a massive building site located to the rear of the hotel. Not nice

The bad:

Incidentals can be shocking and leave a bitter aftertaste. To quote a few:

-Euro 50 per night for parking
-Euro 35 per person for a continental breakfast or Euro 45 per person for an American one. Given that you may be paying around Euro 250 for a double room looking unto a building site, paying Euro 70 (that over USD 100) for 2 continental breakfasts composed simply of bread, orange juice and coffee is unforgivable.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank antonioactuk
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales & Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to hear that you appreciated both our luxury hotel and our others outlets as the Spa Club 10, the Principe Bar and the Acanto Restaurant.
I was sorry to read your comments about our costs: if you need more information concerning prices and extra charges please please contact at any time our reservations office dialing the +39 02 62 305 555.
I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 26 April 2011

Could not have ask for anything more. We stayed in room 809 facing the back I prefer quite then view. Room was renovated and clean the bath room was big and it had a tub. I also took advantage and had a massage The hotel was close to all areas of Milan, if you want grand than this place is it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales & Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at the Principe di Savoia.
I am truly delighted to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to our Hotel and I am grateful for your kind comments, as exceptional service is what we strive and like to be known for.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your Milanese home upon your next trip to Milan.

Reviewed 28 March 2011

We were booked at westin palace-they double booked our rooms...(in retrospect, im quite happy they made this mistake)
rooms are clean, confortable and concierge who checked us in at 4 am was great, check out was also quick and efficient.
breakfast was excellent as well, staff was attentive. i most certaily will be staying at this hotel again.
the over all experience was what i would expect of a 4-5 star hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales & Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2011

Dear Guest,

I am also glad to hear that you would like to came back. Looking forward to this opportunity, I send you best regards.

Reviewed 13 March 2011

After many years and stay at Principe, it is really time to turn page.
The hotel has become really a brothel with people coming in and out at every hour a lot of noise and the service that is for sure not flawless.
It is a shame that the refurbishment that took 4 years did not take in consideration to make the rooms sound proof.
The hotel could be too big to make the stay special

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank mgiornet
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales and Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am sorry about your latest experience at the Principe di Savoia and please be assured that this is certainly not representative of the usual service excellence here at the hotel.
I would be most grateful for the opportunity to speak with you in private to discuss these matters further and would ask you to kindly contact me directly here at the hotel.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 10 March 2011

We were given a recently renovated room which was pretty but very noisy. We were able to hear every little sound outside including conversations of people passing the room all through the day, evening and night! We ate a few times in the lobby reastaurant/ tea room- the food was good but the older waiter was a little stressed and stern. We had another similar waiter at breakfast in the main restaurant who seemed extremely pleased with a French family as he enjoyed speaking French to them but forgot to ask us what we wanted for a cooked breakfast. When I did manage to get his attention he spoke very loudly and rudely which made me feel a little embarrassed.
Our experience at the bar was quite the opposite- we had a wonderful time and all the waitresses were charming and very helpful.
The location of the hotel is good but far away from shops. The Metro is just outside the hotel which is a great plus.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank bzzziebee

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for having chosen the Principe di Savoia whilst recently in Milan.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to our Principe Bar. Please be assured that I have passed your very kind comments to all of the staff concerned.
At the same time I was very sorry to read of your experience: I apologise for any disappointment, but please be assured that this does not correspond to the usual context in which our guests stay.
I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.
I look forward to.