“Superb stay!”

Hotel Principe Di Savoia
Ranked #6 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is one of my best hotel experiences ever. Super classy!
Cool guest crowd and very friendly and professional staff.
The rooms are great, pool area superb and the breakfast just fantastic.
The location isn't the best in Milan but the hotel offers free limousine service so that's easy to overcome.
You will not regret a stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear JohanSF,
Thank you for sharing this review.
I am glad that you and your friends had the time to enjoy a few of our services during your stay, and that you were satisfied with them all.

We hope to welcome you all back soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Staying here even though it was only for a few nights was a wonderful experience. This is a true 5 star Hotel and every aspect of it justifies 5 stars. The room was quite grand in its appointments and the private facilities spotless. The furnishings were as elegant as the rest of the hotel. All staff dealt with were polite, amiable and totally efficient. The breakfast room was superb and the evening dining experience absolutely first class. Knowledgeable efficient staff made dining a delight and an experience one wanted to prolong.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Crownie,
Thank you for sharing this lovely review about your recent stay with us.
I really hope you had a memorable experience considering you travelled so far from home, and that we will be able to welcome you once again on your next visit to Italy.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I am staying at the Principe few times per year, for the last 7 years and this was the first time I have been unhappy by the fact that they did not let me know about the taxi strike and I had to walk from the central station with 4 pieces of luggage. When I hinted that I would have expected a good service about suggesting a car to pick us up from the airport , Moreno apologized and gave us a 3 times upgrade. I like when people try to make up for small mistakes by small gestures. I will always stay at Principe in Milan as it never lets me down.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BuriuDragos
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear wwalterRo,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind review!
I am delighted that you loved your accommodation and the atmosphere of the hotel. I do sincerely hope to welcome you back to the Hotel Principe di Savoia soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Have recently stayed here for a couple of weeks for work. Whilst the decor looks a little dated, fortunately there is a modern twist which makes this hotel quite luxurious.
Plus side
Lovely big room with a proper size bed, none of this pushing 2 single beds together and throwing a sheet over it and claiming it is. King size bed.
Toiletry selection is great by both brand and what is on offer.
Great location, 5 minutes walk there are numerous streets with a variety of restaurants available and the attractions of the city.
Friendly helpful staff.
Large bathroom and great lighting and mirrors for when applying make-up.
Hot water available non stop.

Negative
Room service menu is stupidly expensive, it makes the room service menu at The Armani Hotel look cheap.
The bed is quite hard, definitely need toppers for the mattresses.
More English channels for he tv is required.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CondeTraveller
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear CondeTrav,
Thank you for sharing this review about our hotel.
While I am delighted that you loved the location and the service received, I am sorry if you were not entirely satisfied with your accommodation.
I wonder if you had the chance to request assistance with regards to the tv channels. Please feel free to contact me directly with your room number and any other useful detail, and I will be most glad to check the state of the room you stayed in with my team.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Second stay at this hotel in the last 12 months. Upgraded to mosaic room which is more modern in decor but still retain some old world charm. Service was even better than our last stay ( didn't think it was possible)! Breakfast again beautifully presented. Spa was great. Hubby loved the gym and swimming pool. Would love to return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear SYD-YYZ,
Thank you so much for your lovely review!
I am glad that you and your husband chose the Hotel Principe di Savoia again on such a long journey away from home! Thank you very much for granting us your preference.

I do sincerely hope you consider this as your home in Italy now, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a beautiful hotel, the room I stayed in was classic but totally renovated. The service is efficient and corteous. The hotel is in a good area, but it is not the most desirable location, but it is close enough to Milan's main tourist and business areas.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GlobalTravelMan2014
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear GlobalTra,
Thank you so much for sharing this review about your recent stay at the Hotel Principe di Savoia.
I am glad that you loved the cleanliness of your room and the service received.
We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Warm Regards

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this lovely hotel. We had a bit of a "glitch" at first when our non-smoking room had a strong odor of cigar. In spite of efforts to clear the air, the odor persisted so we were moved to an even nicer room with attentive care by Fabio. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are elegant and the bathrooms are luxurious with incredible showers, deep tubs, and Aqua di Parma toiletries. (It also has one of my important requirements- a salon quality hair dryer!) The beds are extremely comfortable with quality linens. Our favorite daily indulgence: one of the best breakfast buffets we've encountered: beautiful fruits, juices, breads and pastries, organic grains, salads, meats, eggs... a sumptuous array and in a beautiful dining room. The hotel provides a limousine service to the center of town but we walked and found most areas within reasonable walking distance. The gym, spa, and pool has a lovely terrace and is fitted with all the equipment you might need. The concierge desk is helpful and courteous. We would love to return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Christine,
Thank you so much for your lovely review on the Hotel Principe di Savoia. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and I will be sure to share with Fabio your kind words. It is wonderful to also read that you found our breakfast exceptional and that you also had the opportunity to experience our penthouse gym and pool. Glad you also appreciated the hair dryer!
I sincerely hope to welcome you back soon to your Milanese home.

Warmest regards,