Hotel Principe Di Savoia
The Yard Hotel(Milan)
US$293
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$121
US$302
US$271
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$243
US$225
  • Pool
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$125
US$107
US$87
US$163
US$115
Melia.com
2,059 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roombeautiful hoteldi parmaluxury hotelpremium roomconcierge deskmain restauranttop floorroom servicefour seasonsjunior suitepark hyattthe hotel offerscity centre
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Spent one night here. It was a little bit of a hike (1.5 miles) to the main area of the Duomo, but only about a 10 minute walk to the Milan Central train station.

Room was very clean and updated.

Breakfast was a buffet and was all very fresh. Very nice restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Mike C,
Thanks for your kind review.
I am glad that you and your partner liked it here with us, and I do sincerely hope to be able to welcome you back to italy soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

A beautiful hotel, very nice rooms and great service... We truly enjoyed our sejour there... it maybe a bit away from the buzz of Monte Napoleone street and what have you but it was a very good stay that we enjoyed ... the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear M A,
Thank you for sharing this review.
Our restaurant staff takes great care in offering a memorable breakfast experience, I am glad that you loved it.
I hope you had the chance to take advantage of our car transfer service, which also stops at Montenapoleone.

We hope to welcome you back soon,
Sincerely

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in October. Everything about this hotel is perfect. I was upgraded to a junior suite. Staff are very friendly and location is very good. Will come back to this hotel for sure. The limo service to the shopping area is a nice idea too.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Abdulla87,
Thank you for your kind words.
I am delighted that you loved the service and the location, and I do hope to welcome you back to Milan soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

The front desk staff, waiters, doorman, housekeeping and conference room staff provide the best service I have seen in a hotel. The go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The rooms are beautiful and the bathroom was large. There was no iron in my room but I did not need one. I attended a 3 day business meeting and the hotel staff took excellent care of the attendees. The food at breakfast, lunch and dinner were fabulous. You could not expect more from a hotel. This is a fantastic place to stay in Milan.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric B
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Eric B,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased that you loved your time with us here in Milano. As you have witnessed we have a dedicated team for group business events, and they take care of every detail from welcome to faciilties and meeting spaces to meals and of course accommodation.
I sincerely hope to welcome you back again to the Principe di Savoia, maybe next time on a leisure journey through Italy?

Warm Regards

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Me and my wife spent a great night and day at this beautiful Milan hotel. Since we arrived, and a very polite concierge took us to the room, we realized that this is really a special place. Courtesy and care for guests are really a must for all the staff. We had room service and enjoyed lounging at the nicely decorated bar. On the following day we had a great brunch at the Acanto restaurant enjoying a good variety of food and cakes. It was really a nice treat.

Room Tip: For more quiet rooms choose higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear filippeion,
Thank you so much for your kind review on your recent stay with us.
I am thrilled that you loved our services, and that you had the chance to try our brunch.

I do sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon,