Hotel Principe Di Savoia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
2,047 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roombeautiful hoteldi parmaluxury hotelpremium roomconcierge deskmain restauranttop floorroom servicefour seasonsjunior suitepark hyattthe hotel offerscity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This is the second time for me in this amazing hotel! Everything is absolutely Wonderful. The staff, rooms and food. It's very luxurious and elegant. You feel like a VIP from the moment you enter the hotel.

The only thing that I may not like is the location, a bit away from the duomo. However, a free limousine is offered by the hotel to all guests that can take you from the hotel to the fashion district or the duomo. Plus, if you want to walk, it's about 20 minutes and you will pass by very beautiful shopping streets.

I love it so much and I will continue staying there..

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Marafi_Qatar
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Marafi_Qatar,
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience here at the Principe di Savoia.
I am thrilled that you loved it here with us; should you choose our hotel on your next visit to Milan, please do let me know in advance so that we can prepare a warm welcome back for you.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We ended our special anniversary trip to Italy (our first visit to Italy!) with a one night stay before our early morning flight home. I had hoped that it would be memorable, but it was slightly disappointing. Don't get me wrong, the hotel is beautiful and certainly 5 star in appearance and amenities (the limo service is great!). But, it seems more suited for business travelers. We missed the personal touch that we experienced at other 5 star hotels during our Northern Italy vacation.

The hotel was the only one that we stayed in that did not acknowledge our anniversary in any way though I had mentioned it at booking and again just before our stay. At check in, we were given a classic room (which I booked) that looked upon the walls of a dreary interior courtyard. The room was dark, hot and stuffy. So disappointing. The in-room phone did not work so I could not call down to the front desk. We brought our bags downstairs and asked to be moved.

We were told that there was on-going hotel construction making it difficult, but we were given another room. The receptionist walked us over herself, which we appreciated. We chit chatted during the walk to the room and she was very pleasant. She asked about our trip and we told her about our anniversary -- she had been completely unaware. Anyway, the second room was lovely. Beautiful decorated, facing the front of the hotel and nice and cool. We were more than satisfied with the new room (5 star in every way) and we jumped in the limo and explored the city.

Room service that night was fine. They got my order wrong, but apologized profusely and fixed it right away. The food was yummy. Loved the bathroom. Aqua Di Parma, fluffy towels and lots of room.

Again, there is a lot to love about this hotel. With a bit more of a personal touch, it could be perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Ilene,
Thank you for sharing your experience, and for trying to be objective about it.
I am so sorry that we failed to celebrate you properly on such an important date. You are right, we should have made it memorable.
Please accept my apologies, I do sincerely hope to have the chance to make amends in the future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I've been to Milan city last year for a business trip, When my company told me about the hotel I said yeah that's great but when I arrived there it was really beyond what I though, the rooms are very good, the room service is exceptional, WiFi is available even inside the room for free but if you want more speed you can get the paid WiFi, the food in the restaurant is amazing.
It was really nice experience in Milan city, I would love to go there again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear sowhat y,
Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am ecstatic to hear that we exceeded your expectations and I am also happy that you were able to experience our Acanto restaurant as I believe it truly enhances the overall atmosphere of the Hotel Principe di Savoia.
I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at the Savoie for one night on a recent business trip. I had no knowledge of the hotel as it was booked for me. Everything was just great from check-in to check-out. The hotel is full of charm and character. The room was large and well appointed with an extremely comfortable bed. The wall above the bed had a lovely fresco. I also had a nice view over this part of Milan. Bathroom seemed brand new and was also very large. Service was outstanding all the way around. I also had a room service meal which I would rate well above average. As I had a driver for my trip, I actually have no idea about location although it seemed like a very short drive to my Milan destinations. Overall a perfect stopover for a weary traveller!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear eurotripp,
Thank you for your lovely review on the Hotel Principe di Savoia. It is with great pleasure that I read your words and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we took such good care of a weary traveller. Now that you know us I sincerely hope to have you again soon as our Guest and I wish you a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very large room and exceptionally plush. Well located. Excellent service and concierge very patient and helpful to tourists.
Limo service is a big plus. And our price (breakfast comped because roof pool was closed for repair) was a good value.
Polizia all over the entrance. We asked why and were told because King of Togo (really?) was staying there. I did learn that Togo King is UVA grad.
Beware of prices in lounge. A kid's lemonade and Martini in lounge was €27. Yikes!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael D

Dear Michael D,
Thank you for dedicating your time to write a review on the Hotel Principe di Savoia. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room and our services. I will be sure to share your kind words also with our Concierge team. They work extremely hard and these recognitions really make it all worthwhile.
I sincerely hope to welcome you back soon and I wish you a wonderful summer.