“Unbelievable food”

El Paso De Los Toros
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
El Paso De Los Toros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #717 of 8,513 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$8 - US$41
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant when staying at the ibis centro , the atmosphere was good as well as the decor, we had the T bone steak between us which was €42 but well worth it, side dishes of chips and salad were between € 5-7, wine €15 a bottle, all in all a excellent meal and experience, not the cheapest but in my opinion WELL worth it !! Highly recommended for taste !

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We had a steak to share between two and it was delicious, the side dishes too are lovely (the pear and Roquefort salad was particularly amazing). However, make sure you order your steak one up from your liking as our medium steak was a little rare for our liking.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I was there with my son. We had an appetizer of empanadas (good, especially the one with Roquefort) while the main dish was mixed grilled meat (Angus, pork, two different sausages, chicken breast, ...). Not bad, but not comparable with the meat I had in other Argentinian or Uruguayan restaurants. We had a good bottle of Argentinian wine for a reasonable price. Very informal service.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I had a one night stay in Milan on business. I love Italian food and looked at the menu at Carpaccios opposite the Hotel Sanpi. "Hmmmm, nothing I fancy" I thought! - "I'll have a wander". about 600 metres from hotel Sanpi I found El Paso de los Toros. i scanned the menu and saw lots of beef dishes. Went in found a table by a charming, friendly Argentinian waiter and he got me an English menu to browse. Two lovely Milanese ladies were eating an Empanada de Carne starter on earnest enquiry and in broken Italian found out the name of the dish. I ordered the same and a Danish dark beer. Lovely! The main course was a Texana steak ( 2 of them) which were just off the ribs served with 2 beans varieties, oven-roasted onion, potato and salad. Gorgeous! I ordered a bottle of still water to go with this. Service was prompt, friendly and attentive. The restaurant was 65% full, so brisk attention was required, but the staff kept an eye on everyone who were dining. Total bill 34 euros which I could pay in the UK easily. The retro style Spanish posters of old films enthralled me as I read them between courses. Took a few business cards that I will share out with work colleagues. I 'd happily return again and take on a larger beef meal experience. Tom C, Newark, England

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We wanted to try something else than Italian food after two weeks in Italy. Thought we had selected a Spanish restaurant, but it was Argentinian. So there was a focus on meat - a lot of meet. We had a mixed grill for two, but it could easily have been shared by three. Flexible service and good food.

A very good place to go if you are hungry.