“€9 drinks deal is amazing”

B:Free Cocktail Bar
Ranked #8 of 376 Nightlife in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: A new cocktail bar in Milano, near to underground station Porta Venezia, red line. Very Close to Milano downtown, Duomo, San Babila, Corso Buenos Aires. A great place where you can taste the italian aperitivo (finger foods included with drinks) or where to drink great cocktails prepared by our trained and professional bartenders. Join us during your stay and taste our special cocktail and shot, our molecular drinks and so on! We look forward to hear what you think about us! Don't stay thirsty, drink different, b:free! :-)
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“€9 drinks deal is amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We went looking for a cocktail and a quick bite to eat, and found great value at this bar - €9 for a delicious cocktail (I got the Jamaican Julep, my friend got the Long Beach and the passion fruit caprioska) and a massive plate of tapas each. So good, go there if you're on a budget!

2 Thank Eileen C

• Greek first
Lancashire, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Amazing Bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Nice modern interior and good atmosphere. Its not a big bar but it didn't need to be. I went on a Sunday night so it was rather quiet, but I guess that is a good thing.
The bar tender I believe his name was Melo, a Slovakian was a very very nice guy. Very friendly and spoke 4 languages. He invented the cocktails and shots and they were amazing. 10euros for a cocktail is not at all bad well worth the value.
The drinks were very creative and very nice to drink, definitely one of the highlights of my time in Milan.
If you are of age it is well worth a visit.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jamie H
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Bar in Milan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Excellent surprise in Milan! Best bar I've been to in years! Atmosphere was great, drinks were perfect, the "molecular" concept was a new experience that I loved! I would put their "spheres" in my mouth and drinks! The bartender speaks 8 languages and was great. The owner stopped by our table many times to check on us and even had a drink with us! Have been back multiple times during my trip!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank HunterEp
London, United Kingdom
“Good cocktail bar, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

5 mins from the Porta Venezia metro stop, this cocktail bar can be found. A huge variety of cocktails from €3-15 ish which you can see being made in front of you. Fruit Candy was a personal favourite. All in all a great bar, staff make the experience very fun, and it is nicely decorated and cosy... Definitely would recommend.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Its worth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We read in TripAdvisor that its a good bar to take a Drink. So we went there. At about 19:00 we Had an apero each and were served some nice food included. We paid each 9€. If you go later you have to make a reservation because in the evening its very busy. Its a very nice atmosphere and the Staff is really friendly. You will enjoy it! =)

Visited February 2014