“The best italian food I ever had”
Review of Evo L'Extravergine

Evo L'Extravergine
Ranked #698 of 8,273 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“The best italian food I ever had”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I suggest this restaurant to all of those people looking for tasty real italian food and friendly atmosphere. I had the chance to go there during a business trip to Milan. A fancy unformal restaurant. E.V.O. stands for extra vergin olive oil, all dishes are based on this italian golden ingredient. I'll try to write correctly some of the dishes I had (all italians will apologize me for mistakes), as a apetizer I had Gambiero Biscotato and Caponata (I already had it in Chicago but this is something unbelivable). Then Spagetti with Pesto sauce, an amazing fish (no idea about how they call it) and a Sicilian Canolo hope to have another one before to die. A big hug to Giancarlo and his team: hope to see you again guys. You'r great!!!

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank David T

“Cool restaurant, fair price”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Cool Place, sound atmosphere and professional service fairly priced. Value for money. Recommended.

2 Thank Mromnitel