1,128 results
All reviewstrain stationeconomy roommilano centraleconvenient locationjunior suitegood sizesmall roomstayed one nightbreakfast room iscoffee machinebreakfast was includedyour luggageminute walkmodern hotelexcellent locationreception deskreception area
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Hotel looked so so from the outside. Getting better in the inside / foyer. And finally, we were pleasantly surprised by how large and pleasant our room was (it was just a standard one). Modern & stylish decor, high ceiling and lush comfy bed. All facilities were there (safe, minifridge aircon etc). Parking was available but we didn't need to use theirs as street parking was free all August. It's just across central station but this is not city centre. However it is only 2 minutes to subway and therefore around 15mins to city centre (duomo, shops etc). Staff was helpful and hospitable, especially the ones during breakfast - very hospitable people genuinely happy to make yours a pleasant stay.

We stayed for 3 nights and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013

So close to Milan Central station with just 5 mins easy walk. The hotel looks old outside, but all the room seems to be newly renovated and very modern. Reception and breakfast room staffs are all very polite and helpful. Room is large and clean. Good recommendation if you need one close to station with reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

3) Breakfast is not bad

I like this hotel but
Cons are
1) It would be good to have more fruits variety in the breakfast
2) Customer service-The hotel staff is not really friendly , there's this male staff at the reception who never smile and bit arrogant. When I asked him to help call a a taxi, he didn't tell the taxi driver my destination and I had to instruct the driver again unlike my experience at taiwan.
When a guest asked to have taxi to be called, all they need to do is to do it accordingly but he seem reluctant and i was firmed about it and insisted i wanted a taxi and not train service.

Another incident- I asked for kettle as I need to boil my instant noodles, the staff just handed me the kettle and I had to carry it to the room myself. Seriously is this the common practice in Europe? But fine, I did it anyway since it is not heavy.

I place alot of emphasis on customer service so for this area, I felt them lacking.

3) I didn't have good quality sleep because my neighbours were too noisy with the banging of doors (this is not the hotel's fault)

I would still recommend this hotel to others but I won't be back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank kangarooHZ
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Excellent location,comfy,clean rooms....very very friendly staff.....EXCELLENT breakfast with champagne.They have complimentary tea n biscuits 24\7.they went out of the way to accommodate my son who uses a wheelchair ....so for me its a thumbs up for this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My teenage kids and I arrived late at night and walked from the train station to the hotel. It was quick, easy and I felt safe. Our departure was at 3AM on our third day in Milan, and we again walked to the train station where we boarded an early bus to the airport. Again, incredibly convenient. The room was modern, clean and felt like heaven after a long 2+ week trip. This was our last stop on our trip and it was a nice hotel to end our trip.

The breakfast was superb and even included Champagne! It was very, very good and the staff was supportive and polite. For the price, location and comfort, it cannot be beat!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family