C-Hotels Atlantic
Hotels.com
US$189
US$144
  • Breakfast included
B&B Hotel Milano Cenisio Garibaldi(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$121
US$240
US$212
US$245
US$173
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Plaza Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$145
Starhotels Business Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel Major(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$129
US$118
  • Restaurant
1,052 results
All reviewstrain stationeconomy roombest western hotelmilano centraleconvenient locationbreakfast choicesgood sizebreakfast room iscoffee machinestayed one nightminute walksmall roomyour luggageclean bathroombreakfast was includedmodern hotelreception area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Lovely corner room steps to train and metro. Spacious nice slipper towels. The staffpeskonder English and are helpful. Manycoice note buffet breakfast which is included.complimentary wifi. I'd come back.

Room Tip: 512 is a nice corner Jr suite
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

What I liked most about the "Best Western Atlantic" was the location, as it's very close to Milano Centrale Stazione, so a good choice if your travelling early the next day. The hotel is competitively priced and I also found the reception desk helpful and efficient.

After checking into the hotel, I noticed a member of the hotel staff starring at me in an uncomfortable way. Usually I would'nt bother to mention such a trivial thing, but as a paying guest who had just arrived to this hotel from a foreign country, I did'nt feel like a welcomed guest and I felt unsafe. This gentlemen did'nt welcome me to the hotel nor ask if he help with carrying my bags to the room, he just continued to stare at me and I wondered what on earth was going on as I had never met him before.

Upon entering the room, I noticed that it had not been aired, it was extremely warm and I immediately started sweating and could'nt breathe easily because of the heat. The air conditioning made very little difference to the temperature. Fortunately the room had a window that I could open, where I could take a respite.

Some additional comments :

The room although several floors up was facing the street and noisy at night.

I didn't like the video cameras in the hallways on all of the floors.

The TV didn't work.

The price of a beer on the menu from room service was 10 EUR, which I find to be too steep.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room that is next to the street, as it's too noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank diam0nd_traveller
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Located in easy walking distance from the Main Train Station, this hotel was the perfect place to stay in Milan. The staff is excellent and all speak English. I arrived at 9am and was able to check right in, which was a nice surprise. The room, though small (it is Italy) was very clean and well presented. I had a king bed, a desk and chair, plenty of closet space and room for my suitcase and a window that opened. The bathroom was huge with a tub/shower combination and plenty of room.
Each morning a very complete breakfast was served in a large breakfast room with a nice staff. Each evening there was a "Happy Hour". For 6 euros, you could buy an alcoholic beverage of your choice and included is a large selection of light snacks. The man serving was incredible and even offer to make me a pizza if I wanted. Their is a bar and many tables to sit at adjacent to the lobby. That area also included two internet stations and a full coffee/tea service.
The hotel is six stories high; has two elevators; a gym and a meeting room. I would highly recommend this. The price was affordable and the accommodation and service were superb.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank David W
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The rooms are pretty small, but if you do not mind, this hotel is a very ideal choice to be near the main central station. We had no issues finding the place at all and was pleasantly surprised at how near the metro station entrance is to the hotel. The hotel serves a wonderful breakfast in a small seating area. Everything is not big in scale, but if space is not what you are looking for since you will be mostly out, this makes an excellent choice. Just to add - the wifi is excellent too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Seth517
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The hotel is small, but very close to central station. Stayed in a junior suite which is really awesome and exceptionally clean. The best of all are the staffs, and I would like to compliment Ms. Venessa from front desk, who was very efficient, helpful and exceptionally good service, thank you Vanessa and I have very great stay there. Even breakfast place was small but every staffs wear a smile and food were nicely prepared ! BTW, I stay in Shearaton during my trip too, but all staffs (from front desk, porter to restaurants) had very poor attitude despite the rooms and facilities really great, sorry as a starwoord fans.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo