UNA Hotel Mediterraneo
US$132
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$389
US$1,023
US$312
US$300
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$243
US$226
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$367
US$299
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

US$236
US$215
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsporta romanametro stationnice hotelcomplimentary toiletriesdirect linea couple of minutes walkmilan citysuperior roomtwo blocksgreat place to stayother hotelsbreakfast buffetmini barstayed for nightsshort staylinate airportconvenient location
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have stayed at the Mediterraneo on ten or fifteen occasions and always found it a good stay in a lovely area of Milan. The hotel is now starting to look in need of a refurb, but the hotel has all of the creature comforts and the breakfast is pretty decent in the morning.
The area of Porta Romana is a very nice district of Milan, and has great connections to central Milan by tram and Metro, and is now in the heart of many fashion showrooms, bars and restaurants. Overall the staff have always been very helpfull and It's well priced compared to most of the hotels in Milan, but feel this is due to it needing a spring clean.

Would always recommend, and it's a great base if your travelling with work.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I moved from Zebra Hostel to this one after a long day visiting Milan and Venice.
The hotel is extremely better. Streets around are not very crowded too.

Highly recommended for ones going on business.

Room Tip: Not any specific tips. My room was already booked by partner.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Stayed here with my family - wife and 3 children on tour through Italy. The hotel offers great value for money, close to a metro for easy acces to the rest of Milan, great restaurants a stones throw from the hotel. Rooms are clean with all necessary amenities - not very big but very comfortable beds. Will recommend easily. I made an error while booking 2 rooms and had 4 reserved for me when I arrived - the reception was extremely helpfull and the unnecesary 2 rooms were cancelled without penalties.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I went with a school tour group of 35 students, 5 teachers and 10 parents. The rooms had 2 or 3 students and were fine for the few days we spent there. The only issue was that in the 3 student rooms, there was a double bed and a single bed, and although the double bed was made up of two single mattresses, it had a double mattress cover and sheets on etc. I found that I was never cold in the hotel, the bathrooms were of a good size and the room was a good size for myself (a student) and two other students to stay in. There are two lifts in the hotel, but they are kind of slow. A better option for my friends and I was to walk down the stairs, which do go outside, but we were only on level 3 and it was much quicker than the lifts. The buffet breakfast was good too, it provided a variety of foods that are normally eaten for breakfast (i.e bacon, eggs, cereals) but it also offered local italian foods (i.e antipastos, cakes, breads). The only downside to the food was that the "restaurant" was so small that our group barely fit, and we had to come down in levels as the kitchen could not make enough food at breakfast to serve us all at once. I was otherwise happy with the hotel, and it provided a good place to stay before I continued my travels in Austria. I hope you enjoy your stay too!
N.B I would just like to note that the hotel might not normally allow groups of people to stay at the hotel like we did, so be aware that if you are staying by yourself or with a friend/family etc. you probably won't be bothered by big groups of people.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ishhy
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We stayed in in february during the big snow thunders. Neede to say becuase I´m gona talk about the temperature in the room.
The hotel overall is very basic. Not a 4star at all. Needs some redesign asap.
The temperature in room is really low during the winter tme due to terrible airconditiong/heating plus the old building windows. We werent able to have shower during the 2 nights stay.
Breakfast is nice. But I guess that´s it. Think twice before choosing this one. Not worth the price for me.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business