The best thing about the Rosa Grand is the location. Service is fine, breakfast is suitable. Rooms are a bit dated, but it's largely what you expect in an older part of Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosa Grand hotel perfectly captures Milan's mix of the innovative and the inspiring. The refurbished interior exudes Italian craftsmanship with each of the 330 rooms fusing impeccable comfort with chic Italian style. Widely acclaimed as one of the best hotels in Milan, the Rosa Grand puts you in the heart of the city's historic district with the Duomo and world-famous Via Monte Napoleone just moments away. Partnership with Eataly means new value and uniqueness for Starhotels' offering. Eataly will create made to measure menus, events and collaborative initiatives with star chefs and also provide consulting on the selection of raw materials and products for Starhotels catering. Collaboration has begun at the three restaurants in the cosmopolitan Rosa Grand in Milan, where art, design, one-off details and creative recipes will give you an extremely enjoyable break. Open every day from 7am to 11 pm. The Wellness Center offers state-of- the-art equipment for a total workout and a relax area complete with Turkish bath and solarium. Your very own Personal Trainer is available upon request and must be reserved in advanced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rosa Grand – Starhotels Collezione reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Milan
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Hotel Milan