“Beautiful hotel, convenient location, very helpful staff”

Hotel Pierre Milano
Ranked #191 of 429 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Hotel is beautifully decorated and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful, carried my luggage into the hotel and escorted me to my room even though I only had one small carry-on luggage. The room was very well kept and clean and the bathroom was quite large compared to other Italian hotel bathrooms. The hotel is a 4 min walk to the metro, and only about a 20 min walk to il Duomo. Very conveniently located in the city centre. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Milan.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Laura E

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My daughter and I stayed there for a week. The rooms are maticulate, every item of great quality and individually chosen. LOCATION was great! Nice walk to every attraction.
Great breakfast buffet.
Nice service.
We got a very good deal through the net.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We have enjoyed our time at Pierre Milano, the staff are very helpful and have been very attentive, especially Franco, who is a treasure as is Marchello. Our room is very comfortable and clean and is quite large. No problem with hot water and we were also able to access free WiFi in our room. The walk to the Duomo is a comfortable 10 minute walk with a lot of smaller shops on the way. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

With small hotels in europe,you never know what to expect...Hotel Milano was everything i could wish for:Center of Milan,beautiful and pretty big room,very quiet and VERY clean.. Breakfast was also very good.Would recommend ,and would definitely stay there on my next trip to Milan.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I agree with all the reviews this is a good 4 star hotel, location is perfect excellent value for money.
staff were helpful when i first arrived i was provided with a room that had a slopping roof comfortable enough however not suitable if you are a taller person, the staff moved me to a different room as quickly as possible as the hotel was fully booked.

all in all the stay was very enjoyable, I have always previously stayed at the Westin Palace but will most definitely stay at the Pierre in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sydneybear
Reviewed 17 September 2013

What I will remember from this hotel is the classical music in the lobby. This really places you within the atmosphere of the hotel.
The room is in the same atmosphere.
I got a quite big room at the 4th floor. It is more like a small suite under the roof top.
I really liked although I do think I have loved it more with my boyfriend :)
The breakfast was fine with fresh fruits and various dairy products.
In the overall, my stay was delightful.

One minus: WiFi is available in the lobby only/.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel at the last minute through hotwire - was very pleasantly surprised. Hotel is in a residential neighborhood, about 15-minute walk from the Duomo. Recently renovated - very clean - our room was amongst the biggest I've stayed in in Europe - about 170 sq ft. Service was very attentive and good - especially Lorenzo at the front desk. I won't say it's a 5-star but closer to a very good 4-star.

Breakfast was included in our hotwire rate and was basic but very good. Cheese, ham, cereal, juice, pastries, toast etc. - you can ask for fresh orange juice and they will bring it to you (incl. In breakfast but only served on request)

We ended up extending our stay by 2-nights. Would definitely recommend and plan on staying again when we return to Milan.

Travellers also viewed these Milan hotels
Hotel VIU Milan
Stazione Centrale
ME Milan - Il Duca
ME Milan - Il Duca
#16 of 429 in Milan

Been to Hotel Pierre Milano? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Pierre Milano

Address: Via De Amicis 32, 20132 Milan, Italy
Region: Italy > Lombardy > Milan > Navigli
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
#133 Luxury Hotel in Milan
Price Range: £116 - £308 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Hotel Pierre Milano 5*
A vibrant mixture of history and current events, in the centre of Milan reflects the spirit of the city. In the heart of one of the most exclusive districts, with its majestic architecture of the Cathedral and the cultural tradition of the Theatre on the Staircase, the antique shops and sophisticated restaurants, the hotel's location is of an unparalleled distinction. Luxurious and intimate, the Hotel Pierre Milan gives one an atmosphere of refined elegance the type appreciated by discerning travellers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pierre Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pierre Milano Hotel