Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$203
US$229
US$207
Hotels.comUS$207
travelup.com
FindHotelUS$231
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Within one long block of M2 Metro stop and 20 minutes easy walking to the cathedral, La Scala, art museums (ask at desk, google maps takes you in twists and turns). Business people also staying at hotel. Beautiful rooms, air conditioning great, good pizza place out back door, gelato at end of block. Near three major churches for art.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a Business room the previous week, this time we tried the Junior Suite on the 5th floor. There is one flight of stairs to climb. Whilst the terrace is accessible, the view is of surrounding buildings and rooftops. The room is bigger but the shower is awkward due to a low ceiling. Probably not worth the extra cost from the Business room.
The Agoda site states that rooms have a washing machine, dryer and DVD player.
Neither room had a DVD player and reception confirmed that there are no washing machines or dryers at the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lance612016
Reviewed 9 March 2019

I was a little concerned after reading all the reviews but really liked the location so my husband and I booked in for 8 nights.

The staff was great! We needed ice every day for my husband's knee and they were more than accommodating. When laundry misplaced one of my jackets, they located it and got it all sorted perfectly.

Breakfast was very nice, and if you just want coffee to take to your room, ignore the sign that says you can't do that. I just went down and asked, was given a lovely tray with freshly made coffee and warmed milk. Can't ask for better than that!

Our first room was lovely...looked like the 'gold' one in the pictures on the website. However, there was construction going on across the street and it began REALLY early. Also...be aware that the a/c doesn't get turned on until sometime in April. I can't sleep in a room that is 23C so needed the windows open...which meant you weren't sleeping past about 6 am. After a couple of nights (and they gave me a fan when I requested), I asked to be moved. They moved us into a room that was on the interior and got no sun, but it was cooler and super quiet. It had a separate sitting area and was done very nicely. However, in that particular room there were no plug-ins for electrical devices by the sink so you have to use curling irons etc. in the sitting area.

The location IS fabulous, and will be so much better once the construction on the building across the street is finished and the M4 construction done in front of the hotel. It was about 3 blocks from a metro and 1 1/2 blocks or less for the tram. We walked from the hotel to the Duomo and it took about 15 minutes...and a lot to see on the way!

I would stay there again because it isn't in the middle of the 'tourist' section, and there is so much to see walking any direction from the hotel. It is also about 15 minutes to the canals which offer great dining.

It may not be a true 5 star, but we really liked it.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

I was staying here with my boyfriend for a short stay and from the minute we arrived I did not feel welcome what so ever, there was an older man working behind the front desk when we arrived and he was so rude, frosty and disinterested. When you pay good money to stay in a 5 star hotel you expect 5 star service, nothing about the place was 5 star the only good thing about it was the location! The rooms were clean and comfortable enough but rather dated and the breakfast was enjoyable but don’t get where the 5 stars come from. I suggest people not to waste their money.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

So, receptionists mistreated us (as a family) and were pretty rude (they yelled form one part of the reception to another) and didn’t know how to give directions for near destinations. They also took like forever to find the already done payments and let us leave. Moreover, the hotel amenities’ quality was scarce.
However, rooms were clean and silent. Beds were comfortable and the shower’s water pressure was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2018