Although close to the station, still a litle confusing to find due to work being undertaken at the square in front of Centrale station. Check in was quite fast, but for some reason the receptionsit changed my room from a twin to a single, even though twin had been booked and paid for. Good size bath, however the exhaust fan could not be turned off, nor could the heating system although there are controls in the room. Fortunately, the room had windows that opened. The major complaint I have was the cost of a small can of Fanta from the minibar at 8 Euro. Nothing special for a Hilton and will probably not return again as I wasnt really made to feel welcome., Also, keep in mind there is no direct bus service for the airport from the hotel, it is a 5 minute walk away on the oposite side of the station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International