The Hilton is modern, clean and friendly. All the employees I encountered spoke good English. The breakfast buffet was good. If you get a club level room, the lounge is well appointed with drinks and snacks. It was a healthy walk to get to the Duomo et al. The metro station is nearby and was fairly easy to navigate with some hints from the concierge. The hotel has no parking or valet. The garage is right next door but you have to pay cash (20E per day) when you leave. I'd be happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International