Hilton Milan
US$175
US$161
US$141
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$193
Official Hotel Site
US$551
US$501
2,848 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral stationdiamond memberan upgradetwo blocksminute walkmalpensa airportstazione centralelake comoconciergetraineurosduomorenovationeuropetaxisstops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hilton Milano offers you everything you are used to by Hilton. Clean, friendly, modern, helpful. We stayed there with our 2yrs old daughter and although it is not very usual to have children in business hotel, everything has been prepared, child seat in restaurant and some toys were available. Room was big enough to accomodate child bed and to store stroller without any inconvinience. Although Hilton Milano from outside does not have the character of old buildings, it is very welcoming inside.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Ariane S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Dear Kralishek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful impression on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read your family and you had an excellent stay with us!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon at the Hilton Milan,
With warm regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Just back from a 4 night and 1 nighty stay at this hotel on either end of a trip to Italy. First and foremost we chose this hotel because it is convenient to the Milano Centrale Train Station. Easy 5 minute walk with luggage to the station. From there the Metro gives you access to the all the city sights within 15-20 minutes or less. The Malpensa Airport Express train, gets you from the central station by train to the MXP aiport in under an hour. If you are doing day trips by train, as we did, this is another advantage. Walk to the central Station and be on Lake Como in under and hour by train.

Our second reason for choosing this hotel is the executive level rooms. Booking the King executive room, is worth the upcharge. Includes Breakfast in the exec lounge or downstairs in the 1st floor restaurant (choose the restaurant for much bigger variety) Comp Access to the lounge, it's internet, and soft beverages from 7am-11p daily. Comp alchohol drinks in the lounge from 6p-11p. and hot snacks from 6p-8p

The room was huge, the bed was very comfy. Nice little armoir/closet area seperate from the living area. the bathroom was ok found the shower a little underwhelming* see note below. The heated no fog mirror was a plus. Nice fluffy robes to use.

My negatives. With such a nice room I wouldn't expect to hear the neighboring room conversations so clearly. The bed was up against the wall, and I could clearly hear the gal in the room next door talking on the phone. After putting in ear plugs and falling asleep, I woke up 3 hours later, she was still at it, and I could hear it through plugs. a pound on the wall got it to stop

Other issue, with such a nice room, they could put in hot water balancing control valves to stop the fluctuations in water temps while showering.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atlbeme
Ariane S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Dear atlbene,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your nice review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and your expectations were met!

Please accept my apologies for the "negatives" experienced in the room, your comments have been shared with the management in order to take appropriate action.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Milan,
Best regards

Reviewed 15 April 2012

My wife and I stayed two nights at this hotel.
I am a gold HHonors member so I am usually upgraded. Unfortunately I booked the room for single occupancy so they had only upgrades with single beds. The front desk woman went out of the way to find us an executive room with a king bed. This was a very nice start.
Overall the room was really nice and recently novated. The bed was really good.
Breakfast was really really nice. Good OJ, tasty food.
We ate quickly at the cafe/restaurant and the pizza was good (pricey though but expected).
I wish the wine list was more affordable though but it is hotel food/dring so expected.

The only issue I had was that the cleaning between our two nights was not really thorough. Dirty glasses were not taken, thigns like that. Looks like it was done in a rush. For this type of hotel I was expecting more.

Parking is not part of the hotel and 20 euros/night.
I would definitively go back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patapouf73

Dear patapouf73,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at the Hilton Milan.

I am very grateful to receive your positive feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us.
Your comments are taken in high consideration in order to improve our services, so I thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,
Warm regards from Milan!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

The Hilton is modern, clean and friendly. All the employees I encountered spoke good English. The breakfast buffet was good. If you get a club level room, the lounge is well appointed with drinks and snacks. It was a healthy walk to get to the Duomo et al. The metro station is nearby and was fairly easy to navigate with some hints from the concierge. The hotel has no parking or valet. The garage is right next door but you have to pay cash (20E per day) when you leave. I'd be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank MICHAEL A

Dear Mike A,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience at our property with TripAdvisor readers.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Milan in order to provide you another memorable stay!

With warm regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2012

We are currently staying here although the location is great-right by central train station, the rooms are stifling. Every day we ask them to make the room cooler, and they insist they will. They air condition the hallways, if we could sleep there we would. The lounge is nice. If it weren't so hot, I would recommend the hotel, it as been very convenient for us

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank jeckel13

Dear jeckel13,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read hotel location worked out perfectly for your trip to Milan and you enjoyed our lounge.

I regret the disease caused by the air conditioning problem in your room and I would like to assure our Engeneering Chief has taken relevant action to solve it.

I really hope to welcome you back to the hotel upon your next visit to Milan,
kind regards