We chose to stay here because it was near the train station. The central train station is the hub of Milan, and within a short two block walk to the hotel. The hotel is modern, and the staff is very helpful and nice. They helped us with dinner reservations, directions, and ideas of places to visit. We were lucky enough to stay on the concierge floor, which meant we could have breakfast daily. Our room was quite large, but the bathroom was quite small -- although manageable. Everything was clean and comfortable.
This is a great choice for Milan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Lastminute, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International