“Convenient and nice place to stay in Milan.”
Review of Hilton Milan

Hilton Milan
Ranked #77 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Hanover, NH, United States
“Convenient and nice place to stay in Milan.”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The Milan Hilton is a great place to stay when visiting this Italian city. It's very closely located near the train station. The breakfast is great. The rooms are comfortable and for the most part the staff is polite and helpful. I'd certainly stay here again if returning to Milan.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank James R R
Mario C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Milan, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear James R R,

Thank you for taking time to post your review

We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us.
We would like to thank you for the favorable comments concerning our facilities and staff, as well as the location. I will share your great comment with the other team members.

Kind Regards

Mario Capano

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed April 2014 at a great rate. Clean hotel jusr steps from Centrale station. very great service all around. Highly recommend. Rate seemed cheaper when booking for one person instead of two. Parked on street.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Edusbal,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind comments on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel during your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Hilton Milan!

With warm regards,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Was initially wowed by the fact that my friends and I will be staying in Hilton. However, I was rather disappointed by the stay. There was no wifi in the rooms and you have to get to the hotel lobby to access it. It is near the train station and that's the only thing that I liked. No breakfast and i am sure you can get better deals from other hotels nearby.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Mario C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Milan, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Fuzzbuzz_sg,

Thank you for taking time to post your review about your stay in Our property.

I am glad to hear you find our location so convenience and you had a good stay in general.
We appreciate your valuable comments and constructive feedback which would be useful to improve our service.

Hope to welcome you again in the future

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

2 nights recently in this central hotel, 200 m from main train station, with subway stop and quick connection to the rest of the city.
Junior suite , large and confortable room, clean and quiet. An upgrade to business floor and to a nice lounge with continental breakfast and snacks in the evening is a good value.
Concierge send us to a very nice trattoria just 3 minutes walk from the hotel.
I Will definitively come back hère in my next trip to Milan.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Pierre R,

I appreciate the time taken to post your feedback and we were happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay at the Hilton Milan.

It was great to hear you enjoyed our breakfast offering and the service levels provided.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

After staying in hotels in both Bologna and Rome, my fiance and I were convinced that US styled hotels were non existent in Italy. Note - when I say US style I mean hotels that allow you to have space for two within a room and a reasonably sized shower that has a door (hotel in Rome had half a glass door?).

Hilton in Milan was god sent. Upon coming in there's an awesome bar and plentiful seating allowing you to enjoy an espresso (macchiato is best), drink or a bite to eat. The rooms are spacious, as is the bathroom and it actually includes a shower door. Heat was perfect, room service was prompt, hotel was clean and the breakfast buffet was great as we were on the go in the morning.

I'm 100 percent Italian, speak it fluently and I love Italy as a country. With that being said, their idea of a hotel is vastly different than ours within the states and I learned that the hard way. Do yourself a favor and go with the Hilton next time you're in Milan ... it's everything you're accustomed to.

Close to the train station as well. Walking distance.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marcello M
Stefania R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Marcello M,

Greetings from Hilton Milan and thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It is with great pleasure I read that the Hotel and the Service met your expectations.
Please be sure that your kind comments will be shared with the rest of the Team.

Stefania Russo
CH
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Milan's international trade fair is hectic. Because this hotel is a two minute walk from the Central Train Station, you do not have to cue for a Taxi at the station, or quickly learn the Milan underground system. Taxi's are well organized from the Hotel. The staff is professional and extremely helpful. The barkeeper amiable and experienced. But most important: when I left my passport in the safe it was returned by post! Clean, friendly and safe. A good hotel for business women.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Stefania R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear 1122Ch,

Stefania Russo
Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel for a night. Had a very good experience.
As a Hilton Gold member I received a much appreciated upgrade to junior suite on the 3rd floor. Was also given access to the executive lounge on the 8th floor, but since we arrived around 9 PM, only could enjoy the free soft drinks.

The walking directions from the train station that are on the hotel's web site were well written and accurate, allowing this jet lagged traveler to find the hotel without any trouble.

The suite was quite nice and spacious (except for the tiny bathroom). Also the TV was very undersized for the room. You would need to have binoculars to view the screen from the bed! Otherwise the room was excellent.
The bed itself was very comfortable.

All the staff we interacted with were very pleasant and helpful to us. We had an excellent breakfast in the restaurant. The machine that makes fresh squeezed orange juice was great!

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel, especially with its helpful staff.

Room Tip: Easy to get to from the Central train station.