Stayed last week for the first time.
The hotel is in a pefect location, all but next to the Central station, five minute walk
The hotel is some respects is a little weatherbeaten, but don't let this statement put you off, it is well maintained and very clean.
Very efficient reception area and staff are pretty good.
You need to haggle for a de-luxe room - the others are way too small for the money charged.
De-lux room, good size, quite spacious,reasonable decor level, furniture a bit dated, but in good condition.
BIG PLUS - proper linen sheets - its nice to see that some one in this hotel knows about linen - way above average qualityof most hotels.
beds very comforable.
I utilised the exec lounge a lot (drop me a line and I tell you how to get an upgrade for free), this is a small lounge, but big enough, comfortable, reasonable selection of food, for breakfast.
Good selection of wine for the 'cocktail hour' - this last for three hours.
The snacks served at the cocktail hour are decidedly moderate, for Italy and especially Milan, pretty poor actually
Another down side in the exec lounge, MAJOR lack of eclectric outlets - for an exec lounge this is very poor attention to detail.
Also the lounge has an outside terrace, which for the unsocialbles (SMOKERS) is ideal!!!
All in all - a good hotel
Would I use it again??? I think so but they would need to review the price a little better.
As I was on business then OK but in reality way too pricey for what you get
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International