Eating breakfast here at the moment and it's a poor cousin of other meals I've eaten in Italian hotels for lower rates. Including in Milan.
Shower is bad - no temperature control, no pressure, and not much water coming out. At least I had a bath, if only I had a bit more time and motivation for that style of washing.
Apart from these and the room having an un comfortable bed and hearing neighbours it is ok. At least the staff were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the business district, the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center is the ideal refuge for those looking for a perfect solution for business or leisure trip. The hotel has 254 rooms, tastefully decorated and completely soundproofed and no-smoking.ust a few steps away from the two main railway stations in Milan (Stazione Centrale and Garibaldi), and only 150yd from the metro station Gioia (green line 2) and Centrale (yellow line 3), and from the bus terminal to the major Milan airports: Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio.The hotel features the Nectare Restaurant, the Malibran piano bar and a complimentary lobby lounge, open from 5.30 AM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Milan Hotel Milan
- 4 Points By Sheraton Milan Center
- Four Points Milan Center
- Milan Sheraton
- Milan Four Points