Four of us, 'repeat' guests, had stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton in Milan for a week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day. We would like to single out three hotel staff for their exceptional Customer Relations talent, namely Mr. Marco at the Reception Desk, Ms. Maria Bledea and Ms. Susan Tulin at the hotel's restaurant.
Mr. Marco was meticulous in applying his managerial talent to ensure our comfort and well-being, attending immediately to any complaints we had late in the night. Furthermore, his most useful, friendly advice and suggestions guided us in making the best use of our time as regards sightseeing attractions in Milan and other towns within easy reach by train.
We always had the preference of having our dinners, with our particular attraction for fish, at the hotel's Nectare restaurant instead of venturing outside, during when we had the privilege of being served by Ms. Maria Bledea. She not only went out of her way to satisfy our very particular tastes, persuading the Chef to adjust the entrees accordingly. Also, what stands out is her exceptional ability to enliven the atmosphere that served to make each and every dinner that much more pleasant. It was she who made special arrangements with the Executive Chef and all concerned to adjust the New Year's Eve dinner menu to suit our special needs, enabling us to dine inside also on that very special day.
The final word of appreciation goes to Ms. Susan Tulin, who did much more than her duties to create an exceptionally festive and joyous atmosphere during New Year's Eve dinner, which not only made it difficult for us to leave that night but made this the most memorable and pleasant New Year's Eve ever. And, after managing only a few hours of sleep, she even extended her warmth and hospitality during breakfast the following day.
All-in-all, it is their special care and attention for guests' well-being, 'going the extra mile', that make this hotel the ideal 'home-away-from-home' in this fascinating city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the business district, the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center is the ideal refuge for those looking for a perfect solution for business or leisure trip. The hotel has 254 rooms, tastefully decorated and completely soundproofed and no-smoking.ust a few steps away from the two main railway stations in Milan (Stazione Centrale and Garibaldi), and only 150yd from the metro station Gioia (green line 2) and Centrale (yellow line 3), and from the bus terminal to the major Milan airports: Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio.The hotel features the Nectare Restaurant, the Malibran piano bar and a complimentary lobby lounge, open from 5.30 AM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Milan Hotel Milan
- 4 Points By Sheraton Milan Center
- Four Points Milan Center
- Milan Sheraton
- Milan Four Points