1,531 results
All reviews train station pillow menu stazione centrale breakfast room hotel is located main station convenient location would highly recommend this hotel reception area deluxe room nice breakfast yogurt visit milan business hotel public transport duomo euros
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Literally in front of central station, metro, bus station. Staff very helpful, friendly and will go out of their way to accommodate requests, just like all Starhotels I have stayed at in Italy. Very good value for money, got a rate of €86 for a superior room with buffet breakfast included. Very prompt reply to email requests and on top of it its pet friendly. My room 608 was perfect: large yet cozy, great lighting, bed and bathroom. Kettle and many Tv channels. I could not find one fault during my stay. Go for it!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Nina N
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I cannot fault the service we received at this hotel. We stayed for one night, travelling next day to Florence by train. The central station is directly opposite and the bus from Bergamot airport stops within a very short walk. An ideal location for us. The room was large and well equipped. The breakfast offered a very wide choice. What also made the stay so good for us was the friendliness of the staff, even when we arrived so late. We will stay again and are happy to recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in the non-smoking room 402
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I had a wide choice of hotels while planning a trip to Milano, there was a vast number offered by expedia and lastminute... After reading the review and hotel description, I have made my choice. Before some weeks I stayed in Nederlands and Belgium in 4 star hotel, but this 4 star is much higher. Service is amazing, polite and quiet. I think it is the first hotel they do not disturb guests while cleaning in the morning. Btw, I have seen or heard no other guest, nevertheless this 9 floor hotel is full. Breakfast - not large, but superb quality, homemade juices and bread, variety of Italian specialities. Room is perfect, while booking I mentioned an anniversary wig the husband, so the hotel gave me a really intimate room, far from the elevator. Will taste the Black restaurant tonight... We requested a lunch to the room from there - it was superior. I highly recommend the place.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aleksandra K
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I arranged two nights at this hotel last October. I then managed to break my leg and wished to transfer the reservation to May of this year.

The hotels position was that the "cancellation" fee would be 100%. Therefore, they kept 326 Euros for the two nights I couldn't use. Seems very unfair.

You can be assured that I will not be staying at any Starhotel on my upcoming May trip.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Trek-Always
Reviewed 20 January 2014

great location, good rooms and good breakfast. if you want to explore milan, great location. bussen from and to the airports (€5 each way) stop almost in front of the door of the hotel. subway close by. everything you need to get around milan quick.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business