1,529 results
All reviewstrain stationpillow menustazione centralebreakfast roomhotel is locatedmain stationconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelreception areaexcellent hoteldeluxe roomnice breakfastyogurtvisit milanbusiness hotelpublic transportduomo
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night. We had missed our flight from Paris to Venice so flew to Milan to catch the train in the morning rather than wait 24 hours to the next Venice flight. We were exhausted after the fiasco and when we got off the bus from the airport, there was a choice of a few hotels across the road from the central train station. We walked into the Starhotel and they gave us a very good rate for a walk in with breakfast included. The room was comfortable, modern, clean with tea and coffee facilities and minibar. The breakfast was the best breakfast buffet we have had in Italy (have stayed in 4 hotels since) and the wait staff in the restaurant were very friendly and efficient. The location was perfect for us...being directly across the road from the main train station.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 24 February 2014

When we arrive in Milan from the airport and take the airport shuttle which stops at the main railway station within minutes walking distance from the hotel. Very comfortable rooms and very friendly staff. I have stayed a few times and public transport is all nearby to get you around the city.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank scotland007
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We were there my wife and I for a short stay in Italy. The hotel is great, clean, tidy and confortable, just what you expect from a hotel. The location is convenient as well, nearby the train station and subway. To be short, a very good value hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This was our second stay in this hotel. I remembered it was very well located - directly across the road from Central Station and that influenced our choice this time.
The staff are great, the food in the restaurant is fabulous (the dinner menu has a very good value four course fixed price menu for meat, fish or vegetarian) and the dishes look as good as they taste.
Couldn't fault it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nowinitaly
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Literally in front of central station, metro, bus station. Staff very helpful, friendly and will go out of their way to accommodate requests, just like all Starhotels I have stayed at in Italy. Very good value for money, got a rate of €86 for a superior room with buffet breakfast included. Very prompt reply to email requests and on top of it its pet friendly. My room 608 was perfect: large yet cozy, great lighting, bed and bathroom. Kettle and many Tv channels. I could not find one fault during my stay. Go for it!

• Stayed: January 2014