The only complaint I have is that we had to carry a stroller down a flight of steps to get in the place and that there was no elevator. Otherwise it was affordably priced and close to the Centrale Station (Which can be good or bad depending on what your goals are).
Breakfast was great. Rooms were clean and nicely designed. Some are larger than others, but that's the luck of the draw I suppose (We had two rooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starhotels Anderson Hotel in Milan is located near the city centre, directly opposite the Centrale Train Station. True to its location, our 4 star hotel in Milan has a metropolitan lounge atmosphere and is a landmark hotel for the Italian fashion industry.Staying here means it's easy for you to reach the historical centre and explore the most exclusive shops and Galleria, fashionable spots and the Navigli. The Starhotels Anderson in Milan features 106 contemporary rooms and suites, 4 conference rooms for up to a total of 70 people. Our Fitness Room is open 24 hours a day. Few restaurants in Milan fuse dining and design quite like the Black Restaurant by Eataly at the Anderson. Take in the cool, minimalist interior as you dip into an artfully prepared menu of international and local dishes, all complemented by an extensive wine selection. Or, for a relaxed morning coffee, a light snack or classic cocktails, the stylish Black Bar is a Milan favourite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Starhotels Anderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Anderson Milan
- Starhotels Anderson Hotel Milan