“Best way to see Milan”

and up
Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan
Ranked #3 of 241 Shopping in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: Zani Viaggi offers tours and excursions mainly addressed to tourist staying in Milan, to accompany them to the discovery of this vibrant reserved city and of many other treasures of Lombardy and of northern Italy. Shopping tours, walking tours of Milan, daily excursions to Como, Venice, Cinque Terre and so on.
Alexandria, Virginia
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Best way to see Milan”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We only had 2 days in Milan and wanted to get in to see the Last Supper~this was a super way to get tickets and an english speaking guide to some of Milan's other attractions. Our bus driver and tour guide were very good. Prompt and efficient and answered all of our questions. We had been to some of the sites prior to the tour and felt we would have "missed out" on a lot of the history without a guide. At La Scala theatre we did not go upstairs to see the costumes but were given plenty of time in the theatre boxes themselves and in the lower 1/2 of the museum with a thorough explanation of what we were seeing. The Last Supper was incredibly interesting and the guide was very knowledgable. Loved it! The Dom and fortress were also good. The headsets provided were wonderful as you didn't have to hustle to keep right in on the guide's every word allowing you to look around while she was speaking and very non-intrusive to the other tourists around you. This really allowed us to feel we were on a more intimate tour as we could spread out without being crushed by the other tour members. The only negative I can say about the tour, and this is only to my preference, was while on the bus tour of the city the guide focused mainly on the Fashion Houses whilst I would have enjoyed a bit more of the history of Milan and architecture in addition to the current couture news. Again, that would just be my preference. Having said that, I would recommend Zani Viaggi tours to my friends in the future!

Visited February 2012

• Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Worst Tour Ever”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

My husbands headset did not work and the guide tried to help once, but the new headset she gave him did not work either. With that we just left the tour since my husband and I wanted to experience it together and that was not possible. We contacted the agency after and they did nothing. Not good customer service!

Visited November 2011
La Nucia, Spain
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Foxtown Shopping Mall Switzerland”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Went on this afternoon tour from Milan to Foxtown Shopping Mall. Loads of "window" shopping for me! Valentino, Gucci, Prada...to name but a few! No cheapie shops here! Restaurant very expesnive though and food cold. Had to use the microwave provided to warm food up. Not good. Otherwise excellent afternoon out.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank cbapts
North Canton, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great overall view of Milan”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We only had one day in Milan, so I booked a tour with Zani Viaggi. It was part walking, and also a bus tour, and it included admission to The Last Supper. Our guide Feda was excellent. She was efficient, informative and very friendly. Our driver was also very good. Everything ran like clockwork. The bus was easy to find on Foro Bonaparte which is near a metro stop. We were not sorry we decided on this tour. It was a perfect way to see Milan in the limited time we had, and also it was the easiest way to be sure to see The Last Supper.

Visited October 2011
4 Thank buddiesforlife
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really enjoyable tour!”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

really enjoyable tour - an excellent way to see the main sights and get your bearings on arrival in Milan - we managed to get tickets for the ballet at La Scala after the tour - wow! I was not a ballet fan , but I am now - what an experience - thank you so much for showing us where to go ! I would thoroughly recommend this tour - a taster of lots of things -and , of course , you get to see the Last Supper !

Visited August 2011