1nights stay on way to rome. My online booking wasnt sucesfully but were happy enough to have me as a walk in guest. There is a lift so not a sorry with large suitcase. ATM chemist bus terminal all in walking distance. Staff very friendly and helpfully, the lady this morning was berry helpful with getting a boarding pass printed. Breakfast is amazing. Small but decent sized room for 1. Beds a bit hard but fir a nights stay and verry tiered it was t an isdue. Very clean. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan