A very good hotel, especially if you fly from Bergamo airport. The staff was very kind and helpful. Room was very clean and bed was very comfortable (for a 3-star hotel). On the downside, building is old with thin walls, so if you are not a heavy sleeper, you might have some trouble with noise from the train station. Great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Cancelon so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan