Looking at the price we paid the expectations were not high and that was a good thing.
When arriving I had to pay my bill immediately allthough I had given my CC-details and the tone the receptionist had at the moment wasn't very nice and give me more the impression that I was a hobo or something checking in.
Anyway, for the rest we were in the old part of the hotel and well, it's old.
Breakfast wasn't much and the cleanliness of the room could be better too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan