We read, after we stayed there, about travelers with noise problems but our room faced a courtyard and was reasonably quiet.
This hotel is located very close to the Milan main train station, about 150m. We had the hotel recommended to us after train connection problems forced an overnight stay in Milan. It was recommended by a train station employee. For the price, about $100 without reservation, we found it a good deal. The room had good decor, ensuite bathroom, and nice furnishings as well as free (for guests only, with issued password but not encryption).
The breakfast was good, although a bit sparse compared to other hotel plans. In all, the staff was helpful, there were decent elevators, and overall good faciliites. We wish they were all this way, as in inexpensive and well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan