I've seen the' Certificate of Excellence' given to this hotel by Tripadvisor in 2011 and that is the only reason for submitting this review.
I book this hotel by DINERS card, they accepted my reservation, but refused to charge my stay with this card.
If you check the entrance door, you'll see the sign: we welcome: few cards stickers, including DINERS (photo attached)..........This is unacceptable.
- We experienced NO SMILE in 24h, AT ALL! You just feel guilty all the time, watched by dark/accusing faces.
- Poor garden/yard, no elevator
- ONLY GOOD POINT: decent breakfast for two stars hotel, if not asking for missing items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Trentina The quiet, charming Hotel Trentina is ideally situated in the residential "Città Studi" area of Milan. Situated only 800 metres from Milan's Central Station, the hotel is within walking distance of the underground system (200 meters only from underground stop Loreto and Piola) and close to bus and tram services. It is also easy to reach from all the main motorways, as well as Linate International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport and Malpensa International Airport. Located in front of the "Piazza Aspromonte", the hotel offers guests absolute peace and quiet. It is only a few minutes away from some of Milan's main attractions -The Duomo, the Opera House La Scala, and the Castello Sforzesco Castle are all within walking distance. Also Buenos Aires Street, the main shopping mull in Milan, is only 3 minutes walk from the Hotel. Hotel Trentina is also very near the Politecnico University (200 meters only) and the Statale University. Istituto dei Tumori for Cancer Research and Istituto Neurologico Besta are only a few minutes away. (Piola Station - Line 2 - Green Subway). There are 10 rooms here, all with en suite bathrooms, colour TVs, air conditioning and telephones with direct external lines. Hotel services include a free buffet breakfast with a rich menu that includes ham, cheese, salami, orange juice, delicious hot chocolate, Italian coffee and great cappuccino, freshly made bread rolls and croissants. Second request for free coffe or cappuccino is always wellcome by staff ! Other services available are Wi-Fi in lobby and rooms, private free parking on request, a laundry service on request, room service and a fax service. Free safe luggage deposit. Free city maps available with useful tips for Milan's best spots. Daily cleaning service and free linen. The hotel is family-run and offers the highest standards of comfort. Very friendly wellcome and helpful English speaker staff: the brothers Luca and Paola will always be happy to provide you with good information about restaurants bars and everything regarding the always bustling milanese capital ! No curfew ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trentina Hotel Milan
- Trentina Milan