“be fast/drink a lot, or go away...”

Living Liqueurs & Delights
Reserve with
Living Liqueurs & Delights is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,291 of 8,634 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We were badly thrown out from our table for having ordered only two drinks out of three.
It was our second round.
Having other people waiting to be seated is not an excuse (especially if, after us, our table was given to a couple = same earning).
Even if nice, the food and overall atmosphere can't be balanced by similar bad manners and service.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

This place was just what we needed
4e wines
Clean bathrooms
Power to chargs the cells
Free wifi
Big couches
Downtempo jazzy house

Perhaps the food turned people off.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Me and my friends use to go to "Living" for our Aperitivos, we tried some other places, but we always come back! Without any dubt Living is the best in Milano, not only for the food, also for the quality of the drinks and atmosphere, and what to say about the service! They are great, always smiling and they remember what your preferences are... can you ask for more? I can not!
Ah! another good thing, they are all very good looking, always a plus! ;)

Reviewed 31 August 2013

After sightseeing Milano you have to go there, it is a delightful place, drink a spritz, enjoy the buffet, nice environment, nice music (not loudly at all), nice local people go there. I think the italian idea is go there then go for dinner and afterward go to party, as a student I had dinner there because the buffet is really good and cheap, and then I was ready for partying in that wonderful city

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We happened upon this place during sightseeing of Milan as it was one of the few restaurants open in this area on a Sunday in August. The restaurant wasn't busy so service was prompt and efficient. I had what they called a club sandwich but was more like a Panini; it was excellent. My partner had a breakfast platter with eggs, etc. which he said was very good. The place had a nice atmosphere with a massive bar selection. I would recommend.