All reviewscadorna stationmalpensa airportmilan cathedralminute walkmajor attractionswalking distancefresh fruitbooked this hotelhotel is locatedshort stayleonardoclosetneighborhood
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great location on a great city. Walking distance from Cadorna train station. And 1 km from Il Duomo. Great place.Not full luxury but still does its purpose. Just don't use the laundry service weekends, it is closed.

Room Tip: in the center, looking to the garden, it is amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This was a last minute one night booking before flying out of Milan, Its a basic, corporate type, business feel hotel... it felt like an in and out Hotel, not one for a lengthy stay.. or if you are looking for atmosphere . The Room was clean and above average sizing, Breakfast was good , in a typical buffet help yourself situation.. Staff were efficient , again in a very business like way. doing the job, nothing more,, pricing we felt more than we thought worth

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The Palazzo Delle Stelline offers a basic Milan option, within close proximity to the city centre and the main sights.

My room was clean, fresh and comfortable - but basic. I was told by other colleagues that I was fortunate to have a refurbished room.

Staff were friendly and helpful; an iron appeared very quickly as requested.

Breakfast was really not very good, however.

I'd consider using this hotel again, but visitors should be aware that this is a relatively basic offering. If possible, ask for a third floor room - I enjoyed reading on the balcony before my meetings.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My first time in Milan, I enjoyed my staying in this hotel, which is very easy to reach from the Malpensa airport and is situated on the opposite side of the church Santa Maria delle Grazie and the museum of the painting of the Last Supper. My room was on the 3 rd floor and its balcony was given on the interior alley. I had a single room which had a correct surface for having everything I needed plus a side bench for sitting and enjoying my reading. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
I would heartily recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Good and clean hotel, good value for money and located close to the city. A bit confusing as it is also some sort of art gallery. But brilliant if out all day visiting the city. Staff are also very friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends