“THE BEST venue in Milano for going out with friends”
Review of Bobino Club

Bobino Club
Ranked #12 of 381 Nightlife in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since may 2013, Peugeot Bobino Club (based in Alzaia Naviglio Grande street, n°116) has a 6000 square meters surface with a flexible and multi functional space. Open four days a week ,from 7pm to 3am, the club is structured with two fully independent floors where it is possible to schedule different musical programs and organize private or business events, from 50 to 900 people. The club has a modern design with a refined set of dark colours and an accurate use of the lights. The interiors are furnished with comfortable brown leather sofas; a stage and a state of the art console are available for concerts or shows. During the warm season (from May to September) you can access a wide palm garden, furnished with comfortable sofas and an independent outdoor dance hall. The club, launched as a disco-bar, also offers a rich gastronomical selection. The kitchen staff is led by a ten-year experience chef. You can dine choosing a menu based on the most delicious seasonal specialties of the Mediterranean cooking (reservation required). Bobino club is a perfect solution to celebrate a special occasion, enjoying the same location from dinner to late night.
Reviewed 11 February 2014

music live and DJs, good food, drinks, nice staff, great fun, 2 floors + amazing garden, parking... what else you might want!? Bobino has become home for me and my friends, we love it there!
MUST TRY when you come to Milano!!!

1  Thank juliabujnakova

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Good food and great cocktails! Staff were friendly and service was fast! Would definitely go back with a group of friends!

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

We stared the night with an Aperitivo it was very good, lot of choice, fresh products... Again thanks the cook :) them the party started.
The Dj was good too but the best of all is the outdoor area with the palms and outside bar.
I would definitely go again, Italian girls are "incredible".

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This place is my version of hell on earth. I came to Milan from a trip to Rome to visit a friend and we wanted to go to a place that was outside so that we could have a nice aperif. Little did she know (we found out later) that this place had been sold from its previous owners and had been turned into a horrible, loud nightclub for badly dressed teenagers.

I honestly had a bad feeling about this place the minute we walked in. It's in a dingy building that looks like a ship that's in the middle of two busy roads. Not very relaxing, calm or picturesque with loud motorcycles going by at full speed. Rude bouncers everywhere (why?) and when we got upstairs, the place was full of poorly dressed kids. So much for meeting anyone. Mosquitoes were literally everywhere and I left with a dozen bites. It was disgustingly hot with no fans. The food at the bar spread was inedible, just old pasta and expired bits of ham after you stand on line for ten minutes. Filthy bathrooms. Table service was nonexistent. It took us 15 minutes to get a waiter and my G&T had zero alcohol. There was an obnoxious, loud party at the other table but the worst part was at 11pm when this dated club music started playing at full blast. I was screaming myself sore to my friend so that I could be heard over the horrible DJ. I had a headache after five minutes. Unless you like to pay for eardrum-bleeding music, obnoxious teenagers or scam drink prices and rotten food, avoid this place at all cost. My friend was so embarrassed that she treated me to an aperif at the Moschino Hotel the next night which felt like a universe away in a civilized place.

4  Thank Totallers T