This hotel sent my bags in a random taxi, to a different airport to the one I was travelling from.
The bags had my passport, laptops and other essential items.
Hotel Capitol were then cheap enough to refuse paying the 40 Euro taxi fee I paid to go and collect my luggage from the random taxi they put them into.
I called the hotel from the taxi on route to the airport, asking them to cover the cost for the bag collection, they refused outright, then put me on hold and told me the manager was on another private line and couldn't be reached.
Leaving me with a taxi meter racking up and having to reach the airport to make my flight.
Thankfully the random taxi driver was honest and I managed to get my bags back at least.
Could have been an absolute disaster ; luggage missing in a random taxi, in a foreign city, leaving me with no passport and a flight in 2 hours time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class