Great hotel with plenty of room, superb hot and cold breakfast, pastries etc. Good location in nice area about 30 mins walk from central Milan. Pagano train station only 100 meters from hotel. Good selection of restaurants 2 blocks away. Local coffee prices and pastries cheapest in Italy.
Happy hour nibbles plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star boutique hotel located in an elegant and lively shopping and entertainment area of Milan, just few steps from the Leonardo'€™s Last Supper and chosen by individual travelers who look for intimacy and quietness. Next door to the hotel there are plenty of designers stores, jewelers, electronics shops, great restaurants and trendy bars. The 66 rooms are finely decorated and equipped with the most up-to-date comforts as the extraordinary sleeping system, flat interactive TV, hydro massage and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Capitol Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capitol World Class Milan
- Hotel Capitol World Class