Hotel Capitol Milano
US$175
US$161
US$141
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$551
US$501
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslast suppersingle roomjacuzzi batharrived at hotelsafe neighborhoodduty managerhistorical centeran updatebreakfast choicesquiet side streetother hotelsbusiness tripan ironconvenient hotelnavigli areafour nightsinternet connection
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I found this hotel well connected to all places. The service of the front desk staff is fantastic. The breafast is pretty good, but the choices of food are very limited.
Finally, make sure you stayed away from the single rooms which are not built for humans

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights, main reason to visit milan was the springsteen concert in San Siro.
Friendly staff, somewhat old room, needs an update. Free wifi untill certain extend, did not work on my iphone in our room, only outside the room. Centrally located with subway very nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Centrally located, free WiFi, breakfast included and a reasonable rate. This hotel will even loan you a laptop if needed. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms are typically European size. They will schedule cabs, etc. And there is a free happy hour each evening snacks are free,

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I recently had to book a hotel room for my wife who is visiting Europe and she had to stay in Milano for a few days. I found Hotel Capital Milano in a Internet search and ended up using Booking.com to reserve the room for my wife, and I needed to share my thoughts.

First, I see that there are negative comments from others about this Hotel and I have to completely disagree, it is not the Hotel's fault if Hotels.com screwed up your reservation.

This Hotel has been only courteous and respectful to myself and my wife. I was able to make reservations easily, and I was able to extend her stay a few extra days, easily again.

They offer parking for 19 euros a day, which can seem like a lot, but consider the cost of someone key'ing your car or vandalizing it if you keep it parked on the street. It's just the cost of peace of mind.

I myself have not personally seen this hotel, but I trust my wife's input and I know that she is a classy woman and only wants the best and she approves of this hotel in every way.

The food she said, was delicious, especially the included breakfast. The rooms were nice, clean - and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The price of 135 euros a night for a REAL 4 star hotel is also very reasonable.

Lastly, the wifi access was exceptional, I was able to video call Skype with her just fine from halfway across the world.

I would recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting Milano.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Having recently spent two nights at the Hotel Capitol I must advise that you check your reservation against what you actually get here. I booked with Hotels.com and at first found everything to be OK. I accessed the 'free wifi' I was promised on my first night but was then told I had to pay for it on the second evening. Checking my reservation I then found numerous other details which were incorrect.

The reservation claimed 21sqm room, if it was 15 (including the bathroom) i'd be surprised. Jetted bathtub - it had only a shower. Bathrobes - there were none. Upon checking out I pointed these things out to the receptionist who said it was Hotels.com who had made the mistakes, the listings were for the higher classification of room and she offered no compensation, just a further bill for the local taxes.

Nice breakfasts though!!!