I stayed at this hotel for four nights whilst attending a trade fair.
The rooms were very spacious and well equipped. With a miniature heat rave it would of been nice to have had some control of the heating/ac system, which was centrally controlled.
The bed was comfortable and I slept well.
The breakfast was good. The restaurant was also good.
The closeness to the exhibition centre was ideal with a free shuttle bus provided.
The bar was very expensive and the bar staff not overly friendly. I guess serving business executives drinking on their company credit cards is somewhat tiresome.
All in all an excellent hotel for those attending the Fiera or businesses in the area. I would not recommend for those visiting Central Milan, although the excellent Metro is close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ATAHotel Fieramilano is a 4 star hotel located in front of Fiera Milano City, in the area of Corso Sempione / Arco della Pace, and a few steps from the Congress Center Fiera Milano Congressi, well connected with the center and to Rho Fair thanks to Subway at just 100 meters. 238 soundproof rooms with air conditioning, radio, telephone, tv sat and pay tv, safe, minibar and hairdryer. Technology wi-fi throughout the hotel, internet, fitness room, garage. The charming Garden Lounge in ethnic style and the Colonial Patio offer a unique area in the heart of Milan ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atahotels Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Fieramilano Milan
- Atahotel Fieramilano Hotel Milan