It s only 10-15 min walk from Duomo Via Torino, where you can find a lot shops, malls (H&M, Pull and Bear, Pimkie, ...) restaurants, there's a BILLA (fresh food). Santa Maria della Grazie is very close, with Da Vinci's Last Supper. Breakfast was excellent! Staff polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milano Corso Genova overlooks a peaceful and quiet street, situated at walking distance from the city centre with its elegant boutiques and places of cultural interest, and from the Duomo cathedral, the most representative monument of the city of Milan.The Hotel’s rooms, some of which have a beautiful panoramic view of the gothic cathedral, offer a comfortable accommodation, great quality and a professional service with attention to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Espressohotel Milano Corso Genova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Corso Genova Milan
- Milano Corso Genova Hotel