After spending five days at Hotel Poliziano we felt that it was lacking some quality. While the price per night was right (after the full hotel tax (2 people x 5 euros) x 5 nights), the amount we spent on taxis traveling to and from the train station or other parts of Milan, made it a bit more costly. The Wifi was terrible, cutting in and out ever minute making it very difficult to conduct our affairs. The staff was friendly-ish, the breakfast contained the basic foods, and the beds were comfortable. There was a bit of noise from the hallway, walls may be a bit thin, and our shower leaked around the caulk at the bottom spilling water onto the floor. The distance from Central Station would make for about a 45 minute walk, taxis are about 10 - 15 Euros. It is a nice walk down Corso Sempione through Sempione Park and into Castello Sforzesco. I recommend a closer hotel to downtown Milan or Central Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy and modern 4 stars hotel, located just 300 meters from Fiera Milano City and Milano Congressi (MiCo), exhibitions and congress centre. Also close to the new City Life area, Arco della Pace, Parco Sempione, Castello Sforzesco and Santa Maria delle Grazie church, "home" of Leonardo "Last Supper". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Poliziano Fiera Milan
- Adi Poliziano Fiera Hotel Milan