Should have done this review last year, however was overwhelm with a lot of works... Still felt I should penned my liking for this place.
Milan was our first stop in Italy. We were searching for a hotel near the train station for a night and after that we will be travelling off to Florence-Rome-Venice then back to Milan to see it before flying back home. And admittedly this was the best hotels we have chosen by far.
The hotel has main and the opposite block wing. Our traveling buddies got the main and we got the opposite block.
- Front Desk is friendly. We reached hotel early in the morning at about 10am and they managed to clean up a room for us at least to put our stuff so that we can go for brunch. This was really good as we were dead tired after 12hrs of flight from Singapore.
- Cleanliness is good.
- Breakfast that comes with the room price is fantastic. They have comprehensive hot and cold spread (which we realised that we should not have taken for granted). And best of all fresh brewed coffee and fresh juice in according to your requirement.
- I preferred the decor of my friends twin-beds room. Whereas ours which is a Double is slightly smaller in size.
- Nearby has a few restuarants and a grocery store just beside our wing.
- The train station is really within walking distance. With our big luggage we dragged and made our way to it without breaking into sweat.. hahaha
It is really convenience to go anywhere in Milan from here. Should have come back to this place rather than the other one in Milan before we made our way home. But. ...
And we really missed their breakfast spread as the rest of the hotels did not have as fantastic spread as this one !!!
Travelled in June 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you intend to stay in Milan for work or pleasure, the Hotel Berna is clearly your preferred choice. The Central Station, the subway, the shuttle terminals for the airports are at 200 m from the Hotel. The hotel services include 116 rooms, an underground parking space, meeting rooms and more... First of all, our welcoming smile. However, the smiles after will be many: when we welcome you and during your stay. And there will also be your smiles when you discover our qualities, the cuddles that we have reserved for you and the surprises prepared just for you. From the breakfast to the cleaning, from the choice of the room temperature to the silence. In the heart of Milano you will discover the atmosphere of one of your second homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Berna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berna Hotel Milan
- Hotel Berna Milan