“Perfect”

Ranked #14 of 427 Hotels in Milan
San Diego, California
“Perfect”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel graciously reached out to me seeking any special requests prior to my arrival. This grace and hospitality continued throughout my visit. The room was expectedly small for a single, but the bathroom was as large as the stylish sleeping chamber with a large bath fit for my 6'2" frame. Great buffet breakfast, well stocked bar, efficient and friendly front desk that helped me to maneuver my first trip to Milan. I have already booked again with them when I return from Croatia in two weeks. Very near central train station and Metro lines. Highly recommended.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Bob92103

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (704)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We are very impressed with Hotel Berna. From the front Desk, Breakfast room,
Cleanness of room, Excellent location, Luggage services and Parking arrangement.
I have no negative comment whatsoever. Good Job, Hotel Berna staff!!

Tampa, FL
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The service at Hotel Berna exceeded our expectations. Starting with emails days before our arrival allowing us to customize some of our room features (pillows, etc). You can buy your Metro tickets at the reception desk, which makes it really easy to use the Metro. Berna is four short stops to the center of town...very convenient. It was also only five minutes from the train station, which makes it easy to get to the hotel when travelling by train. We stayed in their annex building across the street from the main hotel. Only four rooms per floor, nicely appointed, excellent breakfast. We had an early train on our last morning and they provided us with a nice breakfast to go package to take with us on the train. My only negative was that the Wi-Fi was on the slow slide.

However, all in all, Hotel Berna was superb.

2 Thank EdfromTampa
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Just a few days before my trip, I switched to this hotel based on the good reviews I read about it. I'm glad I did. Before my stay here, I was able to pick and choose online exactly what I wanted in my room during my stay. For example, the kind of pillow I wanted, if I wanted an iron and ironing board, etc. That was a nice perk. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Milano Centrale and just a 2 minute walk to the metro system. When I arrived, I was greeted by the friendly staff at the front desk. I was shown to my room, which was in a building across the street. My room was on the 6th floor, and I had a nice view of the city. The room was clean and comfortable, the bed and pillows were perfect (and I'm picky) and the bathroom was nice and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was very good and they even had gluten free items for me. Everyone was so nice and helpful, and it just made for an enjoyable stay in Milan. I loved this hotel and will be back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 May 2014

just returned from a 4 night stay at this hotel. the staff is courteous and helpful; whatever we needed, they were able to help. the breakfast was plentiful, and the breakfast staff went out of their way to assist. the location of this hotel is extremely convenient, we walked everywhere! our room was clean and for european standards on the larger side. we asked for a quiet room and were given a room on the 5th floor and it was very quiet indeed. would be happy to return to this hotel given the opportunity!

Room Tip: higher floor was very quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Rooms large, comfortable and exceptionally clean. Free Wi-Fi throughout.
Very friendly staff.
Great location in heart of downtown. Easy access to Duomo, most attractions and rail station.
Exceptional pricing.

1 Thank wijram
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Very close to everything pleasant staff and great value. Thanks for your great service it is appreciated. I love that you can purchase bus tickets at the front desk now awesome convenience. Very helpful and loved the drinks in the bar.

Room Tip: all rooms are great its outside you want to see but it is a great comfort to have such a great bed w...